OS
    Android

Need Suggestions

I have over 8000 FC and I need the following characters: Van Helsing Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschal, and Assassin, Gunner and Sentinel LOL's. Which should be my priorities? I also do not have Dark Lilith or Lucifer yet either if that influences the decision. Thanks in advance.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    Android
    That depends on your priorities, if you want dark Lilith then definitely one of the LoL's and I would suggest the assassin first, then the yellow and then green. I have van Helsing but I don't use it him too much, only for gauntlet and for some assassin only dungeons, he is good but not one of the best Eddie's IMO

OS
    Android
    it depends.. are you able to farm comfortably higher LOL levels and dungeons? if not, go for Van Helsing, with him you can go through all lol levels and a lot of dungeons. Forget about Corrupt Fledmarshal is useless today. And between Assassin and Gunner lol, I would go for Assassin first, but is the same, no game changer there.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"