Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Lack of support!!!!!

i understand that you are all running from home ect but i submited a ticket on March 8th ticket number
    52920 for missing rewards these are normally resolved fast but my patiance has ran a tad thin so im slapping it in here with hopes that someone will fix this

OS
    iOS
    No rewards are dropping for the repeatable clan event achievements ... 🤬🤬

And no event soul frags dropping in the dungeon, too !!!

Please fix that. Besides the connectivity problems.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    we can all hope this gets sorted quickly, but i must admit it seems like they are counting on people buying the frag packs... after everything thats been happening over the last few months, im not counting on it being sorted anytime soon. it's a bit naughty really especially when they have been nerfing cosmics without telling people......so can we all either get our money back or get the ironite back that we used to get the sot to grind to get those cosmics.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    I see you guys talking about event soul frags not dropping.
    The event soul frags are in the dungeon rewards menu cuz they are awarded in the first play of the first 3 levels, you get one soul each. Then as you hit certain quantity of runs, you get frags to add up to souls. The frags do not drop per dungeon run like the VHE or Scrooge events.
    They stated in the newsfeed info (which I posted in our Current Events chat channel) that we can earn a maximum of 3 + 10 Folkvangr event souls, the rest need to be purchased. I would not submit a ticket for this.Name:  Screenshot_20200404-190147.png
Views: 995
Size:  118.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20200404-190158.png
Views: 1184
Size:  122.2 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 04-06-2020 at 02:01 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    With the current state of the game, the less confusion the better. If Flokvangr frags were not supposed to drop from this dungeon then why show them in the rewards screen? We know the team has to adhere to the strict schedule but there has to be some quality control to avoid any backlash.

I counted a maximum of 5 Flokvangr souls through challenges not 10. The wording is "up to 10" so where are the other 5 coming from?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    any news about the compesitation?

OS
    Android
    Just for confirmation from their Facebook Account:
    "The Einherjar's Path Dungeon should be dropping Sentinel and Dungeon Soul Fragments. You also can earn Fólkvangr and Forged Fragments from Event Challenges, but these fragments will not drop within the dungeon as a regular reward."

However, the dungeon currently states that Folkvangr fragments are part of the rewards (I believe they changed their mind about how to earn these fragments during the implementation, but just my belief)

Despite this fact, I find really annoying that we have 3, yes THREE kinds of fragments in the current event, I try to make everyone read the newsfeed and the rules, but c´mon people this is ridiculous and I´m not even counting that when you open a flaflafla soul you GET TWO OTHER NEW FRAGS (Freya and the kitten)
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

Well, I honestly don't care if Fólkvangr frags drop from the dungeon (or not), it's been stated in the newsfeed that we're only supposed to get those souls from challenges and store - always regarded that rewards screen as one of the bugs.
    What I do have a problem with is the fact that some of the players (myself included) don't get any rewards for completing clan challenges, as I have already said in the event thread.
    Were I the only one affected, I would just send a ticket (which I did) and call it a day, but this looks like a systematic problem... I just hope that this thread (one can dream, right?) will bring it to Dev team's attention so that they look into it sooner than they normally would.
    Jurand-3717 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently accepting NEW members, visit our post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    i understand that you are all running from home ect but i submited a ticket on March 8th ticket number
    52920 for missing rewards these are normally resolved fast but my patiance has ran a tad thin so im slapping it in here with hopes that someone will fix this
    Maybe your account is blacklisted too. The last reply I got from support was in February 2019 (and it wasn't an actual reply, it was a ticket closure while an actual reply).
    Last edited by Rain88; 04-06-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    I don't even read the news in game anymore as that's more loading times and crashes I have to deal with. The less I try to do in the app the less it crashes.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591