Thread: Runic Talisman

OS
    Android

Runic Talisman

I saw that the Runic talisman was added to the "Mega" store but it says that we can only buy it 5 times, but if you check the description of the talisman it says that it is a 6 set, so, how can we get the last one?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    I saw that the Runic talisman was added to the "Mega" store but it says that we can only buy it 5 times, but if you check the description of the talisman it says that it is a 6 set, so, how can we get the last one?
    Good eye. I noticed this too. (And I'm glad you asked the question, so I didn't have to.)

Hypothesis #1: It's actually a 5-set, like Midguards were actually a 6-set, and someone punched a wrong number in in a description somewhere.

Hypothesis #2: It's a mistake, and you can literally throw your resources away for nothing, similar to the Pharaoh Dog Cosmic (Kidding! But only kind of. The dev.s are working on this, right? They told me they were...)

For now, maybe don't spend your resources until someone in the know weighs in.

In other words, I have nothing to add.

Err... bump?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    Good eye. I noticed this too. (And I'm glad you asked the question, so I didn't have to.)

Hypothesis #1: It's actually a 5-set, like Midguards were actually a 6-set, and someone punched a wrong number in in a description somewhere.

Hypothesis #2: It's a mistake, and you can literally throw your resources away for nothing, similar to the Pharaoh Dog Cosmic (Kidding! But only kind of. The dev.s are working on this, right? They told me they were...)

For now, maybe don't spend your resources until someone in the know weighs in.

In other words, I have nothing to add.

Err... bump?
    They already fixed it and it was indeed a set of 6, so, they changed the store and now you can buy it 6 times

OS
    Android
    My question is are they any good?