Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Server Update - April 6, 2020 - DISCUSSION

Hello Troopers,

Here is the most recent update on the state of the game. We have just pushed a new server that addresses a number of issues currently in-game. We are also planning to push another client and server update at a later date with the main goal of addressing the stability issues currently on live.

The server that we pushed today addresses the following:

A correction on the drop information in the reward table for Einherjar's Path (Folkvangr Fragments were incorrectly listed as regular rewards. While these can be received as first time completion rewards and from event challenges, they do not drop in the dungeon through regular play. The Sentinel Fragments which have been dropping in the dungeon are the correct rewards and this is now reflected in the Reward table)
    Fix for unawakened Odins having an incorrect passive skill. They will now gain their proper passive skill at max Awakening as advertised.
    Fix for password reset emails failing to send (if you attempted to receive a new password using this system, please attempt to resend and the email should now come through)
    Removing the 'repeatable' component from Clan event challenges from Einherjar's Path event. Unfortunately we were unable to resolve the issue that was preventing these challenges from functioning properly. These challenges still exist, but are no longer 'repeatable'.
    We have extended the wait time between autoplays to 10 seconds. We believe that this will help reduce server load and improve playability across the game
    5 event challenges that were meant to provide players with additional Folkvangr Fragments and other rewards are not appearing in the Event Challenge screen. Rather than forcing the appearance of these challenges we have simply placed the rewards players should have received from these into the compensation pack. Once claimed the Folkvangr Fragments from the Compensation pack, along with the Fragments earnable from the currently exisiting event challenges will provide a total of 10 Folkvangr Souls as is noted in the newsfeed.

The compensation pack is currently live in the Event Store. This compensation pack includes a wide variety of items meant to compensate for the issues with Einherjar's Path as well as the impact the server errors have had on Fools Errand, Nameless Nights, Eternal Sin, and gameplay in general.

We will continue to monitor the situation and hope to get our next set of stability fixes out as soon as we're able. As always, we will do our best to keep you updated.

Thank you again for your patience.
    Again, don't like that I had to start a thread for discussion on this.

Are those Forged soul frags that didn't drop for most of us going to be awarded?

Will see a way to earn the rewards that we won't get now that the achievements are not repeatable?

Personally the Grimoire and Sinful frags is a pretty pointless number for those of us who spent and finished off their frags at the end of the events. I guess I'm just converting grimoire into 50 ironite.

Still think there should have been ways to get more Folkvangr frags/souls.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Still can't run the Insanity level of the event dungeon. It crashes every single time at the end. As soon as Odin dies.. slight delay.. crash.... Never see the treasure chest drop..... Manual or autoplay doesn't matter... trooper or not doesn't matter...... crashes every single time.

When running the madness level... at this same point there's a "stutter" after Odin dies where the app sort of skips a second.... it's at this same point that Insanity crashes. Madness gets past this "stutter" about 90% of the time... but can also crash at the same point. Whatever loads right after Odin dies seems to be a problem.

Hard and Normal levels have no issue for the most part. Hard seems crash if running troopers.

It would sure be nice to be able to grind for a grind event......

-----------------

I think the compensation package was decent. No complaints there. Covered the 3 events where there have been issues and provided a healthy bit of ironite.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-07-2020 at 03:12 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I found the compensation pack didn't cover Raid where 2 days were lost and the post made no mention of it either (6 SoB would have been fair comp) and the current event where Forged fragments are concerned. Seeing how we need 20,000 of the bloody things to get an Odin, every one counts. I'm missing at least 500 and now challenges are no longer repeatable.

Otherwise it did address everything else and was fair in that regard. Almost got it but not quite.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I am happy with the compensation pack because the gold red frags I got from opening souls got me my first T3 red cosmic.

OS
    Android
    Still unable to play the game, can't get into store either.

OS
    iOS
    Just crash crash crash crash here .. unless I avoid the event dungeon.. then things seem to operate as expected. Shitty dungeon coding.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash... crash.. crash...

Seriously devs.. this can't be addressed? Only happens in the event dungeon...and primarily in the Insanity level.

Nowhere else, no frontier dungeon, no cosmos dungeon, no where else does your app crash as often. In fact, nowhere in the cosmos crashes.... guess you aren't using the same busted dungeon template for the cosmos.. and you merely repeatedly use teh same shitty dungeon template for events.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    I'm gutted about those free grimoire frags. I need 1700 more to get LAD but didn't make it so I spent them.

OS
    Android
    The server seems more stable after the update but the clan challenge isn't registering. Stuck at the same number since the update
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    The server seems more stable after the update but the clan challenge isn't registering. Stuck at the same number since the update
    Yep, the runs are completely stuck here too (beyond that we know is not repeatable anymore, btw what happened with the rewards we didnīt receive?)
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"