Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Guess I should have carefully read the description

Removing the 'repeatable' component from Clan event challenges from Einherjar's Path event. Unfortunately we were unable to resolve the issue that was preventing these challenges from functioning properly. These challenges still exist, but are no longer 'repeatable'.
    We have extended the wait time between autoplays to 10 seconds. We believe that this will help reduce server load and improve playability across the game

Any plans to fix this?
    Last edited by Rain88; 04-07-2020 at 12:22 PM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Free Odin to everyone would be a nice gesture of refund.
    We are all very cheap beta testers.

OS
    iOS
    personal goals arent increasing either.....sort one issue out to only create more....WTG NF
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    .... We have extended the wait time between autoplays to 10 seconds....

You have extended our wait time too much guys!! You really want to make us believe that this is your solution for games instability? Don’t think, we are stupid! This is just another step to take more resources and more money from us. We are waiting more than we are playing already and now you are making it even worse! Rewards and drop rates are getting worse every month! I’m really sick of it! I’m playing this game since day one and I really loved it, but slowly but surely you overstep the mark!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    They added the 10 seconds so they can mine for bitcoin for an additional 7 seconds.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Spot on GotN! I thought I was the only one noticing just how crappy event and dungeon rewards are across the board. Drop rates have always sucked, so it’s hard to tell if they are any worse. Now we have run times hampered by a ten second timer. That one is a total BS move. Not buying for an instance that that’s what it took to help their server instability.

I guess the only plus side to a lot of the lackluster event achievement rewards is the fact I am saving resources skipping a lot of them. I use to make sure I knocked everything out. Not anymore. I’ve let a lot of them expire due solely to the fact the resources required to achieve them far outweigh the rewards.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Spot on GotN! I thought I was the only one noticing just how crappy event and dungeon rewards are across the board. Drop rates have always sucked, so it’s hard to tell if they are any worse. Now we have run times hampered by a ten second timer. That one is a total BS move. Not buying for an instance that that’s what it took to help their server instability.

I guess the only plus side to a lot of the lackluster event achievement rewards is the fact I am saving resources skipping a lot of them. I use to make sure I knocked everything out. Not anymore. I’ve let a lot of them expire due solely to the fact the resources required to achieve them far outweigh the rewards.
    I feel like the drop rates are far more abysmal than previous events. I have sunk more than 1000 runs on mostly madness and insanity and have had 0 Forge talismans drop. It seems exceptionally awful.

OS
    Android
    24/7 farmgame but servers for 50% players is not the best way to develop more and more features.
    No one asked for more and more (useless) toons, dungeons and items.

1. Update all useless toons and talismans.
    2. New GUI for switching between toons & talismans
    3. buy more servers

OS
    iOS
    someone who works in IT, I know full well what NF are saying is BS increasing the time isn't going to have any impact on stability. Doesn't matter if its 3 seconds or 10 seconds your still going to have the same load at any given time. now what the real issue is that the updates are not tested before they are pushed for release. But the biggest pressing issue is not enough servers. buy more servers you will cut the load down drastically. do they really think we are that gullible
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post

Same here. This must be the worst event ever! I usually almost use all my ironite. Now I'm saving it for more useful rewards