Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    So true. Stop this toon flooding ...

OS
    iOS
    I seldom complain about bugs and gameplay, I work in a similar sector to you, devs, so I understand and share your problems, but I have to say that this solution of adding 7 seconds to the waiting time between runs, is very disappointing. Now, we are going to have less runs in timed dungeons, like LoL, Raven's altar, etc., the good solution is to add more resources, not making the users play less.

The solution is clearly not the best, and I hope it is just a temporary solution.

OS
    Android
    Definitely agree...The 7 seconds increase will really hit its toll with the frontier dungeons (especially with the next event that involves them)

On the bright side the compensation pack for the clan challenges was a nice gesture
    Last edited by Rain88; 04-08-2020 at 11:30 AM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    I agree with the players above. The increase to 10 seconds is just criminal for timed dungeons. And I seriously doubt it is doing anything whatsoever for the server load.

OS
    Android
    As I said before (I know, a broken record),If this game have the instant feature (if you completed the dungeon, you can immediately spend the sand of time and get the rewards), it would have substantial decreased server load and won't have that many connection issues (and players won't have to spend days babysitting the running of the dungeons)

I'm afraid increasing the time between runs to 10 seconds won't make much difference
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    10 seconds is far too long. If I can complete a dungeon run in 30 seconds.. don't you think waiting 1/3+ that time to reload is too much?

The app already takes 10-20 seconds for all the victory screens and reloading. So 30 second run, then 30-40 second wait to rerun... seems backwards.

Why not try 5 seconds first? Or you could eliminate some of the superfluous end cinematics -- the treasure chest falling isn't needed, the treasure chest opening isn't needed... I get they are good animations, but they are entirely superfluous and wouldn't removing those cinematics reduce server pings? But perhaps their purpose is actually to also delay repeats...

I can see the need to limit some server load possibly, but to take what starts as a 3 hr grind and then add another hour in "wait" time is a bit extreme -- and that doesn't event factor in timed dungeons, where you've essentially removed 10% or more of the time allotment.

Any connection delays/errors I've had have ALWAYS been loading the app, when initially entering a dungeon/battle, navigating around the HUD, or PvP related. Once a dungeon is entered and grinding starts things tend to either run smoothly.. or crash constantly (like the insanity event dungeons)... For me, at least, dungeon grinding as it's running.... hasn't really ever been a primary source of connection errors/delays. I mean they can happen, but it's not where I see the errors and delays most often.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..