OS
    iOS

Open Letter: "Repeat Goal" Loses

(Reproduced from a support ticket. I will also summarize any individual response I get, if I get one.)

Good afternoon,

I imagine the support team hasn’t had many coffee breaks over the last couple of days. Thank you for returning our game to a playable state. Your efforts have been obvious and appreciated, and the Update Compensation Pack felt pretty generous, all things considered.

But did you consider all things?

My clan (Down Under) had completed just shy of 4K runs of Einherjar’s Path when the game was last updated. We were well on our way to completing all of the Clan Event Goals within the time limit specified. Other clans may have been more successful. Others, less so.

So with the loss of Repeatable Goals, a large portion of your player base lost out on a number of event rewards it should have been able to achieve, most notably in the form of Frontier Coins and Forged Soul Fragments.

I don’t speak for everyone, and don’t intend to. But I do know that at least some of us are more than a little bit nervous and irritated about this. Does a loss of Forged Soul Fragments mean we won’t be able to get Odin? Is this month-long event all (because of an update none of us saw coming, which was supposed to help us) a lost cause?

It feels like you threw us a bone, then took away our dinner.

From the “Clear Einherjar’s Path 1,000 Times” Goal alone, all of my clan members lost 700 Frontier Coins and 525 Forged Soul Fragments. The Update Compensation Pack (if all of the Ironite were converted to Frontier Coins) doesn’t cover even these losses. I’m sure we weren’t the slowest clan out of the gate; there are probably clans who are feeling the hurt even worse. Many (me included) put off dungeon grinding in the hopes of better connectivity.

Please let our community know whether we will be able to recoup these rewards we feel like we’ve lost. I, for one, do not mind earning them... But if that is not an option, will we be compensated once again?

Thank you,
    -Fan of the game

Hi Puntwothree,

Thank you so much for posting this. We've decided to remove these challenges, and also place an additional compensation pack in the store. You can get more details on that here: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...e-April-7-2020

OS
    iOS
    Great! I see bugs, I get frustrated... support comes through, again.

My opinion of you guys keeps improving. Really, really. Keep up the good work.