Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Top 3 Eddies in the game

Just like it says, who would you currently rank as the top 3 Eddies in LOTB?

Having recently returned after several years, I can't answer this one myself yet. On my new account I got Cyborg and Oni. I know Cyborg isn't what he used to be, but I'm thrilled to have him have since he used to be my white whale!

Anyway, I look forward to hearing perspectives on this!

OS
    Android
    Right now, probably:

1. Live After Death Eddie
    2. Thor Eddie
    3. Cyborg Eddie (max awakened)
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Cyborg (max awakened ofcourse)
    LAD
    Eternal Champion Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Thor Ed
    Scream For Me Ed (++++Marks kill bypassing Celestials and blockers)
    Navigator (best farming Ed)

LAD is boring... with ONE overpowered move. Without LADs fury, no one would be using him.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-07-2020 at 07:40 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Depends a lot for what, In my opinion, LAD is a beast only for pvp and only at this moment, he is a fury guy nothing else, probably next char anty-LAD is going to leave him obsolete

So, all in al

1-Cyborg (Maxed)
    He is the total package, even with LAD around he´s still a monster in pvp and pve, he has got fury, passive and a specific cosmic for him. He got it all ;D
    2-Football Eddie
    (The Underdog) not seen in pvp, but a must for any frontier dungeon today. Also, he comes in every color :P Super useful for real-
    3-I can't decide among Eternal Champ/Van Helsing/Gambler they are also so useful both pvp and pve... VHE maybe takes the lead, with him you can farm the highest lvls of Lol without a problem.

Honor Mention, Alex <3 I´m maybe not impartial because it is my fav. Truth is he´s falling behind lately, he´s not so endurable (?) as he used to be. But yet a safe choice for almost everything you need.

EDIT: THor Eddie, I haven´t play around with him, so cant tell sry.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    In the Eddie's I have, I have to go with Scream for Me, Gambler and Number of the Beast. Oni dies too easy, but deals a lot of damage before death.
    Last edited by HuckFinn150; 04-07-2020 at 11:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    Thor Eddie is very weak on defense. Only good on offense. So he's a good cosmos and gauntlet Eddie, good arena offense, poor arena defense.
    Same thing with Scream For Me Eddie, but actually subpar, because of all the innate immunity that's going on right now.

LAD is boring, but very good. Only because of his fury.

OS
    Android
    The top three Eddie's depends on the use you want. Farming BNW will use different Eddie's then the arena.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Fallen Icarus is almost better than Navigator for farming.
    AOE attacks all over, but he will not die and is not as hard on any blocker.
    Bounty Hunter is a machine in PVP attack, both with his permanent stun on one toon and as an energy powerhouse from round one. He also will not die with the right talis.
    After this, it gets a littly muddy, so I'd say Pharaoh maybe, for sentimental reasons. He was my first 5* Eddie and helped me through the story mode early on.
    His update was quite OK, of course he is not top notch now, but can still be useful in Gauntlet.

OS
    iOS
    Navigator wipes out 99.9% of everyone everywhere with 1 attack when paired with proper allies ... so..... And I find Navigators attack faster than all of FIE...But to each his own
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..