SOB earned by opening Tribute Souls disappear

This happened a few times already, when you earn Sands of Blood by opening tribute souls they disappear and you can never use them.

OS
    iOS
    I'm not getting rewards for odin battles

OS
    Android
    I have a corrupt Tribute soul on my hands that yields lonely 3* sacrificial heart and nothing else!

I've submitted a ticket, but haven't heard back yet for being overwhelmed as they likely are...
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    I put a tribute soul into the book of souls, the eyes flashed, my gold was taken, and then... nada. No notification, no heart, no nothing.

I can't even be bothered with submitting a ticket. I think they've got bigger problems.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    This happened a few times already, when you earn Sands of Blood by opening tribute souls they disappear and you can never use them.
    This is a regular problem with Sands of Time; the sands are awarded BUT the counter doesn't show an increase until more sands are either spent or earned through the timer. I'm not saying it's the same here but your Sands of Blood *may* be there but not showing until the 8 hour counter runs down... If you can, try opening a Tribute Soul when you have 1 SoB available; if you're awarded a further SoB from the soul but it doesn't appear, try spending the one you have by running the Odin dungeon and seeing if the sand then appears afterwards. Otherwise, try opening a Tribute soul when the SoB counter is nearly done and see if you end up with +2 when it reaches 0.

Not guaranteeing this is the issue but it would make sense for the same sand counting problem apparent with SoT to appear on SoB too (I've been hoarding >1K SoW for months so don't know if this is a problem with those too as I just don't use them enough to get down to the timer).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    This is a regular problem with Sands of Time; the sands are awarded BUT the counter doesn't show an increase until more sands are either spent or earned through the timer. I'm not saying it's the same here but your Sands of Blood *may* be there but not showing until the 8 hour counter runs down... If you can, try opening a Tribute Soul when you have 1 SoB available; if you're awarded a further SoB from the soul but it doesn't appear, try spending the one you have by running the Odin dungeon and seeing if the sand then appears afterwards. Otherwise, try opening a Tribute soul when the SoB counter is nearly done and see if you end up with +2 when it reaches 0.

Not guaranteeing this is the issue but it would make sense for the same sand counting problem apparent with SoT to appear on SoB too (I've been hoarding >1K SoW for months so don't know if this is a problem with those too as I just don't use them enough to get down to the timer).
    I had 1 SoB when I I earned more SOB. They showed up, I used 1 SoB and then the cohnter went back to 0 ... they also dissapear once you close out of the game