OS
    iOS

Trading of toons

I think it's a good idea for those people who are in clans are able to gift souls, toons and talismans. the reason i say this is that a few of my clan members offered to gift myself souls of toons i do not have and have said its a shame there's no way to gift these item. i know its long drawn out process and its something NFCS wont do and that's to contact them and remove a toon from A player and add it to B player. and since we can only use one trooper once per day if we have goals etc to hit that takes so much longer to achieve. just a thought
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    It's a nice idea, but I'm pretty sure that reason why we can't do it is to prevent people from selling items to each other for real money.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I would be tempted to sell resources and quit the game. You could also go to different clans and sell other toons.

I could also give my resources away. Something like this could help ruin the mechanics of the game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    wasnt on about selling resources or toons, exactly how is money going to change hands ? it's not if a fellow clan member has offered to give you a toon then i cant see a problem with it. its not gonna ruin anything beside NF are doing that themselves with all the bugged toons and cosmics that dont work properly..
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    This kind of stuff can never be added as it would facilitate the selling of characters and resources in game by third party sellers for $$$. Any ability to "transfer" anything in game from account to account will bring a plague of Chinese farmers and "selling" services to the game and NF will never allow this to happen.

OS
    iOS
    They could add this feature and prevent abuse from sellers.

If they made it to where each soul gives a fixed value in shards distributed randomly between all guild members.

Like a mythic soul could be donated and it would be broken down into mythic frags at day 80% of its regular value and distributed randomly among members in the guild.

Then they can make a min of 15 people in the guild and a certain guild lv to use this feature.

Also if it’s an event and you donate shards then 1/2 value distributed randomly.
    So you donate 100 Christmas shards then 50 Christmas shards get divided randomly among guild members.

Or they could have a frag/soul converter into guild currency split among guild members.

I think this would be a totally feasible idea and fairly balanced .

OS
    Android
    How do you stop outside deals of real money be stopped. I would sell toons at the right price. I would sell my account if I could.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around