Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,253
    Great event.. day 1 and already have 3 Fenrir without spending any ironite or real $$. And haven't really broken into higher-end frag collections either. Y'all need MORE of these type of spend-free events more often.
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------
    Everyone you encounter is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated.

    -----------------------------

  2. #12
    Senior Member Azagthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Great event.. day 1 and already have 3 Fenrir without spending any ironite or real $$. And haven't really broken into higher-end frag collections either. Y'all need MORE of these type of spend-free events more often.
    As long as there are plenty of ways to collect hundreds of souls in-between these events!



    I'm a little late on this sorry, but here are the event challenges and rewards. It seems like a pretty good sacrifice event from what I'm hearing. An additional 5 Devouring Souls (from frags) and 1500 Forged Frags from completing all the challenges, along with a few Assassin Awakening Shards.
    Name:  Apr-UnboundTerror.PNG
Views: 195
Size:  46.0 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 04-09-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

  3. #13
    Senior Member Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    380
    Good event! Thanks! Also, Fenrir looks amazing against Odin, let's give it a go!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    As long as there are plenty of ways to collect hundreds of souls in-between these events!



    I'm a little late on this sorry, but here are the event challenges and rewards. It seems like a pretty good sacrifice event from what I'm hearing. 10 Devouring Souls and 1500 Forged Frags from completing all the challenges, along with a few Assassin Awakening Shards.
    Name:  Apr-UnboundTerror.PNG
Views: 195
Size:  46.0 KB
    I don't mind because it's an event we can gain the highlight char by sac'ing, but it's the second event where we get 5 souls and not 10 from completing event achievements.
    It's still 2000 frags, but 400 frags/soul.
    I hope that you guys (NF) have not decided to change the number of souls each one gets for completing events

  5. #15
    Senior Member Azagthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by george-2964 View Post
    I don't mind because it's an event we can gain the highlight char by sac'ing, but it's the second event where we get 5 souls and not 10 from completing event achievements.
    It's still 2000 frags, but 400 frags/soul.
    Good catch, I'll go back and edit my post!

    To earn those 5 event souls however, you'll need to do an Ultimate Sacrifice, and sacrifice a total of 150,000 essence. The Ultimate will give you an extra 6 event souls. 150,000 should get you at least one vortex, giving you another 4 souls. Depending how you reach that extra 100k after your Ultimate, you'll get anywhere from 6-to-22 more souls. So while it is only 5 from the event challenge rewards directly, you'll end up with 21-37 event souls by the time you've completed them all.



    While we're talking about event souls, I would like to say much much I like the recent change of putting GoldRedTali Frags in with the event souls. Helps offset the costs of cracking them all open and gives everyone a chance at getting some nice cosmic talismans. Gives a reward to all players, even those who can't open enough to reach the other pity-soul thresholds. It's good.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 04-09-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Good catch, I'll go back and edit my post!

    To earn those 5 event souls however, you'll need to do an Ultimate Sacrifice, and sacrifice a total of 150,000 essence. The Ultimate will give you an extra 6 event souls. 150,000 should get you at least one vortex, giving you another 4 souls. Depending how you reach that extra 100k after your Ultimate, you'll get anywhere from 6-to-22 more souls. So while it is only 5 from the event challenge rewards directly, you'll end up with 21-37 event souls by the time you've completed them all.



    While we're talking about event souls, I would like to say much much I like the recent change of putting GoldRedTali Frags in with the event souls. Helps offset the costs of cracking them all open and gives everyone a chance at getting some nice cosmic talismans. Gives a reward to all players, even those who can't open enough to reach the other pity-soul thresholds. It's good.
    That's why I said I don't mind. I'll get the doggo just by sacrificing enough souls to free up some soul space in the BoS. But it's the second event in a row they give us 5 souls instead of 10. Admittedly they said it was a mistake they didn't give us 10 in the last event and gave us the remaining souls.
    But was it? Or is it a new normal?

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    50
    Does anyone know if the autoplay's ten-seconds waiting screen will eventually go back to three seconds?

  8. #18
    Senior Member Beddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    England
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    Does anyone know if the autoplay's ten-seconds waiting screen will eventually go back to three seconds?
    Hopefully when they fix the server issues
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

  9. #19
    Senior Member scimitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Russia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    117
    Only now I noticed that the sacrifice of the VI level (20k) - 4 souls; VII (50k) - 6. Why not 8 (at least)?
    I basically prefer to do V. I just wanted to understand the logic

  10. #20
    Senior Member Olevipoeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Only now I noticed that the sacrifice of the VI level (20k) - 4 souls; VII (50k) - 6. Why not 8 (at least)?
    I basically prefer to do V. I just wanted to understand the logic
    On level V(9K) it is 2 souls.
    Olevipoeg-2218

    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •