Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unbound Terror (Sacrifice) - Sacrifice for a chance at Fenrir!

Name:  Unbound-Terror-Sacrifice-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 6280
Size:  327.5 KB

Sacrifice for rare rewards!

From now until April 15th at 5PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of either 3 Devouring Fragment
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Devouring Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Devouring Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 160 Devouring Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Devouring Souls
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 4 Devouring Souls
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Devouring Souls
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 4 Devouring Souls

The Devouring Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning Werewolves, Cosmic Wolves and Dog Spirits. It also has an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning the Gunner Werewolf and our latest 5★ Assassin- Fenrir!

Fenrir is a ruthless single target damager who passively reduces all damage taken by 50% and returns 50% of it at the start of each round back to each enemy! This 5★ Assassin also removes all beneficial effects before doing damage with his basic attack, and will inflict 6 random negative effects to random enemies for 6 turns with his power attack!

Devouring Soul Details!

Each Devouring Soul Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Fenrir Soul Fragments
    • 10 Werewolf or Dog Spirit Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Fenrir Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Fenrir.

Collecting 350 Werewolf or Dog Spirit Soul Fragments has a chance of summoning a Werewolf (Gunner, Assassin, Warrior, Magus, Sentinel) or Dog Spirit (Magus, Sentinel, Gunner)!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

If you belong to a Clan, you will also see additional Unbound Terror Event Challenges. These are distinguishable by their green border and special icons. This event features Clan Group Event Challenges which will count the efforts of all members of your Clan towards the ultimate goal! For additional details on Clan Event Challenges, scroll to the bottom of this post, or head to the Clans Guide in the newsfeed!

Complete Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including various Assassin Awakening Shards, Thor Eddie Fragments, and Forged Soul Fragments.

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Alchemist Fragments, Rare or Common Souls for additional rewards! You can see the full list of items in the Event Store!

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and pick from 2 Essence Chaser Packs for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. These packs contain Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, Skill Shards and Rare Souls!

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    iOS
    So what happened to the fragment event?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Probably pushed back until next Monday due to the server issues.
    Satan81-5023

Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Hi Beddie,

We have pushed this event out to happen a little later this month! We'll go into more detail in tomorrow's news frontier.

OS
    Android
    Great event. I mean, it was great for the 30 minutes I could participate in it. Now I can't play because of the servers lmao
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I love sacrifice events where you're working towards a character because you stand a chance of actually getting the character if you've prepared enough. Great event!
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    It is nice to finally have a Collect 75 specials souls event where we can actually earn them all again. We've had too many of these buy 60+ souls events.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    The sacrifice is one of the favorite events of many players. I am from among.
    This time, no pleasure in the process. Permanent errors. No vortex reward visible. They are, they appear in BoS. But I did not touch them and it upset me.
    In addition, Odin also froze.
    I did not notice improvements in process optimization. But I'll still wait for it

OS
    Android
    Not receiving the clan awards from this event, anyone else had this issue?
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    It's strange how many souls you can save in a month; I never buy soul packs or Ironite and wiped out all my souls in the last Sac event yet still had enough from grinding this month to complete 6 Ultimates and 14 Vortexes, so ended up with 4 or 5 Fenrirs in the end. Crazy how fast they can add up! Hopefully this means that a lot of players who don't PTW can still earn the highlight character this time around and get all the clan challenges Good event, guys.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.