OS
    Android

Helsing or Bounty

Over 5k frontier coins.
    Tempted to get either Van Helsing or Bounty Hunter... Or two L.O.L.s? Save and wait for next high cost toon?

Tough time deciding. I get by just fine with everything I've got so I'm in no urgent need in any facet of the game that these toons might be considered a game changer. Which is more fun? Which is more versatile with team experimentation?

Just curious to what anyone may have to say

OS
    Android
    I have both. Bounty hunters is similar to cyborg, but with a passive. For me the choice was more clear, I picked van helsing since I don't have the unique talisman for bh and cyborg. Van helsing's ability to block damage is nice.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris View Post
    Over 5k frontier coins.
    Tempted to get either Van Helsing or Bounty Hunter... Or two L.O.L.s? Save and wait for next high cost toon?

Tough time deciding. I get by just fine with everything I've got so I'm in no urgent need in any facet of the game that these toons might be considered a game changer. Which is more fun? Which is more versatile with team experimentation?

Just curious to what anyone may have to say
    Really it depends how you are with Awakining materials and wanting a Dark Lilith (if you don’t have her, if you do have her, ignore this) Dark Lilith is one of the BEST characters in the whole game and so should be a priority for someone who has some of the Lols already.

Between Bounty Hunter and Van Helsing, it really depends on the teams you have and talismans (but I would recommended Van Helsing due to the passive 2 damage immunity)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Doesn't matter.. get what your'e aching to get.. play long enough and you'll have the other... FC aren't nearly as hard to come by as they once were. I had 5 FC on Monday of this week, just 5. Now.. sitting on nearly 3,000 without any direct FC purchases/conversions.

Get BHE and use him to run the labyrinth dungeon to rebuild your FC account.... it drops FC pretty well.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    If you donīt have the Cosmic for the Bounty, go for Van Helsing. Both are good, VHE maybe a little more versatile and good for any occassion.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Doesn't matter.. get what your'e aching to get.. play long enough and you'll have the other... FC aren't nearly as hard to come by as they once were. I had 5 FC on Monday of this week, just 5. Now.. sitting on nearly 3,000 without any direct FC purchases/conversions.

Get BHE and use him to run the labyrinth dungeon to rebuild your FC account.... it drops FC pretty well.
    dont say that lab drops good fc the devs will nerf it