Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    This really did help! The team were able to reproduce the problem exactly, with the help of your images and steps!
    Awesome! Now, I won't say I deserve some kind of reward or bug-hunting bounty, but should the devs feel generous, you can find me as Cthulhu-0972 8)

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    11
    I also think that could be the problem.
    I had this fight on March 8th. 2:21 p.m. CET
    Name:  5726D1CD-536B-4E46-BEBB-1381DF25F8B9.png
Views: 154
Size:  1.14 MB
    Since I sacrificed this cyborg on March 9th, I have not been able to fight Odin.
    - I(íve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

    - Clan- CaesarsLegion -

    - in-game ID: Josef-8021 -

    \m/ \m/

  3. #13
    Senior Member Olevipoeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    689
    I saced one Warrior banshee I had used previously and now Odin hangs also. I read the forum just after it. Have somebody created support ticket and write a post to bugs forum? I'm not sure NF read this forum part very often.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 04-10-2020 at 02:28 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

  4. #14
    Senior Member Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I saced one Warrior banshee I had used previously and now Odin hangs also. I read the forum just after it. Have somebody created support ticket and write a post to bugs forum? I'm not sure NF read this forum part very often.
    yep, they already know thank to Cthulhu!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Croatia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I saced one Warrior banshee I had used previously and now Odin hangs also. I read the forum just after it. Have somebody created support ticket and write a post to bugs forum? I'm not sure NF read this forum part very often.
    Khm... Ceeg actually responded that OP was on gold and that it helped - https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l=1#post123039

    Also in here - https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l=1#post123048
    ritchbe-2442

    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

    Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    42
    I can add a +1. Since the raid rewards scale poorly unless you engage a really thought team, and we need three teams per day, many of us have resorted to starting raid with low end characters, I personnaly tend to use every dupe Eddie I got while opening souls, and since I have some space in my inventory they stay here for a couple days, sometimes weeks before getting sacrificed. This could explain why so many of us have this bug. Thanks @Cthulhu for finding out, GG ^^

  7. #17
    Signature Revoked
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    775
    Again I just want to reiterate on this thread in the hopes that it doesn't get buried. This is only one of the causes for this bug. I have had the raids freeze out using toons I only have ever had one of. No saccing, no dupes, just straight up one of each and it still freezes.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Olevipoeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Again I just want to reiterate on this thread in the hopes that it doesn't get buried. This is only one of the causes for this bug. I have had the raids freeze out using toons I only have ever had one of. No saccing, no dupes, just straight up one of each and it still freezes.
    I think the cause is the character check before fight go infinite loop somehow. There could be different reasons like corrupted char or char upgraded or awakened after using it in Odin fight. I know how much programmers like to program error handlers the way of just ignoring errors when in hurry and it stays in the code until next type of error actually happens.
    Olevipoeg-2218

    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

  9. #19
    Signature Revoked
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I think the cause is the character check before fight go infinite loop somehow. There could be different reasons like corrupted char or char upgraded or awakened after using it in Odin fight. I know how much programmers like to program error handlers the way of just ignoring errors when in hurry and it stays in the code until next type of error actually happens.
    The question is why the hell would this would happen for me in the middle of a string of teams with non-awakenable, non-duped, non-sacced characters. 3 teams in a row met this criteria and it only froze out on the third. I honestly feel like I could get help faster if they just sent me the code themselves and I could just logic my way through it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •