OS
    iOS

Updates from the News Frontier - April 9th 2020

Welcome to the News Frontier!

Name:  COMMUNITYTEAMRESCALE.png
Views: 1523
Size:  354.6 KB

This week we are going to round up and talk about the Live issues in the game, what the team is working on and what you can do to help us! I won’t go into too much detail on last week’s Server stability as we have seen much improvement on that. While we are still planning on additional changes, we’re happy to see our additions so far have led to improved playability.

How can I help?

Community Support are doing their best to target tickets with purchase issues, password resets and missing Clan challenge rewards (mostly missing talismans). These are the highest priority of our tickets.

You can help us by reducing the amount of tickets that are submitted. If you are thinking about submitting a ticket for review of a bug report, please check our Forum first.

This helps as the developers and QA team get to see this faster than waiting on the Support team finding the ticket and reporting it.

If you are waiting for Forum access longer than 24 hours, please feel free to message me directly on our official Facebook or Twitter pages.

A Shifting of Events

To help with server stability we have shifted one event so far. If you look at the April Events list that was posted at the beginning of the month, you will see that the Trjegul the Skogkatt Event was meant to begin before Unbound Terror. This Event has been rescheduled for the end of April in an effort to further improve our stability overall. It will still run for the same amount of time as previously decided upon and still offer the same rewards. These will be announced with the release of the event.

We don’t plan on changing any other events, but we will continue to monitor the game and ensure players have the best experience playing the game as we can manage.

Engineering Updates

Our team would like to thank you for your patience, and the feedback you have provided that allowed us to identify some of the live issues we solved earlier this week. The Engineering Team have been working around the clock to create as many opportunities for the game to run as smoothly as possible.

Essentially, the team is looking to lighten up our server load and address the instability some of our players are still experiencing. We are planning another update that will continue to target server stability specifically and that will give players more explicit feedback during times of high load.

Bug squashing

We have been seeing continued Support requests for Odin related freezes and Sands of Blood loss. We are still looking into this and thanks to a thread from the player Chthulu, we have identified reproducible steps that the team can now work on!

To sign off, I wanted to personally thank you all for being patient with the team while we work. Things are stressful enough in the world at the moment and many of you have shown that you understand this. Patience and time will get us through anything!

^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    iOS
    When will the 10 second wait on auto-play be reversed? This is annoying like hell! We can‘t play any time limited dungeon with that!
    Last edited by GotN; 04-10-2020 at 01:12 AM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I hope it's temporary aswell, i can tolerate it now but hope to return to the normal time soon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    When will the 10 second wait on auto-play be reversed? This is annoying like hell! We can‘t play any time limited dungeon with that!
    i agree also what about missing rewards for odin i put a ticket in last month and have still heard nothing back about it but when i sent one in about the sentinel shard issue it was answered i less than 24 hours

OS
    Android
    As I said in that Odin thread referenced, and I would really love to see you acknowledge is, that is not the only cause of Odin Freezing. Just last night I was frozen out and this was with characters that I only ever had one of. There were no duplicates and there were no characters of the same type that had been previously used or sacrificed.

I'm sorry that there is no way to easily reproduce that but as I learned when ALL refreshes were stealing ironite, the team found way to reproduce it in the arena and my stolen ironite was never addressed nor refunded.

This is horrible customer service and troubleshooting and I will continue to call the team out on it.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    We have been seeing continued Support requests for Odin related freezes and Sands of Blood loss. We are still looking into this and thanks to a thread from the player Chthulu, we have identified reproducible steps that the team can now work on!
    I would like to meet this Chthulu, sounds like a hell of a guy ;-)