Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Odin, the Awakenable Mystery

So, in the chaos that has been going around the servers recently, a detail has seemingly been omitted from the Forge of Destiny Event description in it's entirety: though all the Odins have the same skills, they are Awakenable. We do not know what all of the Odins will be like each fully Awakened, since we only have access to four of them at the moment.

With this in mind, some players have gotten their hands on Odin and Awakened him. This thread is to essentially point out what changes in each Odin as he is awakened.

EDIT: The final Odins have been released, so all of the stats are now here. I need to address that I was wrong with advertising one thing with all of the Odins: none of them have All Father as a passive until max awakening. Only Cosmic Odin gets that passive, and only at Full Awakening. Odin has no passive until max awakening, like most characters with a fury who become awakenable. I don't know yet which Odin is the best choice, but they all seem to have different focuses.

(Initial stats are taken from the Compendium)

(thank you to Chrismt for the Warrior Odin stats)

Warrior Odin

Talisman Slots: 3 red, 3 blank

HP: 9,697 –> 12,172
    ATK: 876 –> 2,064
    DEF: 456 –> 852
    MAGIC: 876 (remains the same)
    MR: 456 –> 555
    SPECIAL: 428 –> 527

Knowledge Seeker: Gains the ability to inflict a random negative effect, including silver effects, on each enemy for two turns (65% chance).

Cider of Idun: Freeze chance increases from 50% to 75%, and instantly grants an extra turn.

Throne of Yggdrasil: Now grants an extra turn and Ascension for 2 turns, and disables the following talismans: Orbit, Singularity, Yggdrasil, Valhalla, and Labyrinth on all enemies until they die.

Father of Men: The first attack against each ally misses every turn. Transform all negative effects on each ally into a random shield. Grant immunity to blind, silence, and seal including innate effects, but not including passive disable, to all allies until they die. This passive can only be disabled at the start of battle.

(thank you to hugoW for finding me the Magus Odin changes)

Magus Odin

Talisman Slots: 3 blue, 3 blank

HP: 9,697 –> 10,687
    ATK: 876 (stays the same)
    DEF: 456 –> 555
    MAGIC: 876 –> 2,163
    MR: 456 –> 852
    SPECIAL: 428 –> 626

Knowledge Seeker: Gains the ability to inflict a random negative effect, including silver effects, on each enemy for two turns (65% chance).

Cider of Idun: Freeze chance increases from 50% to 75%, and instantly grants an extra turn.

Throne of Yggdrasil: Now grants an extra turn and Ascension for 2 turns, and disables the following talismans: Orbit, Singularity, Yggdrasil, Valhalla, and Labyrinth on all enemies until they die.

Lord of the Aesir: 35% chance to inflict sleep on all enemies for 1 turn when you take damage. Inflict Doom on any enemy inflicted with freeze for 1 turn. Grant immunity to all negative effects, not including innate effects, for 3 turns at the start of battle. This passive can only be disabled at the start of battle.

Sentinel Odin:

Talisman slots: 3 green, 3 blank

HP: 9,697 –> 16,627
    ATK: 876 –>975
    DEF: 456 –> 753
    MAGIC: 876 –> 975
    MR: 456 –> 753

The Wise Tree: Remove negative effects, including Silver Effects, and gain Perfect Immunity and Golden Hit for 2 turns at the start of your turn and after each action. Lower the DEF and MR of all enemies every turn. Grant Armor and Magic Pen to all allies every turn. Revive all allies upon death, but not self, and grant them Soul Protect and Shroud for the duration of battle.

Gunner Odin:

Talisman slots: 3 yellow, 3 blank

HP: 9,697 –> 13,657
    ATK: 876 –> 1,074
    MAGIC: 876 –> 1,074
    SPECIAL: 428 –> 725

Raven God: Inflict Stun or Perfect Stun on up to 4 random enemies at the start of battle for 1 turn. Grant Regen, Heal Amp, Spell Vamp, and Lifesteal to each ally at the start of battle for the duration of battle. Generate 1 Power and 20% fury for each ally alive at the start of your turn. Transform Immortality and Perfect Immortality into Permadeath and Perfect Death, respectively, on each enemy and Revive a random ally for each instance transformed.

Assassin Odin:

Talisman slots: 3 purple, 3 blank

HP: 9,697 –> 12,172
    ATK: 876 –> 1,371
    MAGIC: 876 –> 1,371
    SPECIAL: 428 –> 527

Foe of the Wolf: 50% Chance to counter attack. Deal additional random damage based on your MISSING HP every action. Heal for 50% of the damage you deal every action. Remove Negative Effects, including Silver, Heal all allies, but not self, based on your MISSING HP every action. Taunt all enemies for 2 turns, and gain Perfect Vanish for the duration of battle when your HP reaches 1 hp.

Cosmic Odin:

HP: 9,697 –> 11,182
    ATK: 876 –> 1,272
    DEF: 456 –> 654
    MAGIC: 876 –> 1,272
    MR: 456 –> 654
    Talisman slots: 6 blank

All Father: Increases ATK, MAGIC, DEF, and MR by +10% every action. Increase Critical Strike Chance by +5% every action. Gain a Physical, Magic, or True Block for 2 turns every turn. Gain Perfect Accuracy for 2 turns if your HP is below 50%.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 05-20-2020 at 01:09 PM.

OS
    Android
    :thumbs up:

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Also, should I make more posts like this for the other Awakenable characters? Let me know if you'd want to see that.
    Yes please, that would be wonderful! This is such a good idea, nice work mate
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    It seems that the power and basic attacks are all the same when you awaken an Odin, and the fury doesn't change. Only the passive, stat changes, and talisman slots are different.

OS
    Android
    I have been working on Magnus Odin, but still need stuff. I can make him a priority and get him max awakened. I'm 23k forge souls from my goal of what I want from this event.

OS
    Android
    Fragments... And I'm t sure if they are forge or not, so many different names of frags I get lost easy

OS
    iOS
    Updated to now include Sentinel and Gunner Odin!

OS
    iOS
    Can the playable Odin’s passive be disabled then?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Can the playable Odin’s passive be disabled then?
    Warrior and Magus' cannot (aside from at the start of battle), however it seems Sentinel and Gunner's can be.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 04-19-2020 at 02:34 AM.

OS
    iOS
    The passives have been added to their descriptions in-store, now, and it looks like slots are being added to the compendium. Still, it's nice to have it all in one place.

Stats are a bonus. Good work.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.