Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    So I am split between choosing warrior or magus Odin. Can anyone having warrior tell me if he transforms silver effects or only red effects?

Edit - Well, since no one answered, I decided to test it out in the arena by fighting people with warrior Odin. Yes, Odin transforms silver effects too. He might be the best.
    Last edited by Phoenix-7282; 06-01-2020 at 01:48 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    So I am split between choosing warrior or magus Odin. Can anyone having warrior tell me if he transforms silver effects or only red effects?

Edit - Well, since no one answered, I decided to test it out in the arena by fighting people with warrior Odin. Yes, Odin transforms silver effects too. He might be the best.
    Thanks for posting this. I am also trying to choose between these two and would value input.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Oh sorry, yes indeed, he does at the beginning of your turn. Which it's really good but donīt get too high expectations, you can easily die with Silvers on you.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Oh sorry, yes indeed, he does at the beginning of your turn. Which it's really good but donīt get too high expectations, you can easily die with Silvers on you.
    You are right about that. I ended up flipping a coin and bought him anyway.

OS
    iOS
    This is a great post! I am happy that I found this...I've been sitting on Forged Soul fragments for a while now simply due to indecision. But my question is do we know when/if Baphomet will become a playable character? And will it be Forged Soul fragments to purchase him? I think that is my only hesitation in parting with 20k fragments right now is really this question.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RTHEddie View Post
    This is a great post! I am happy that I found this...I've been sitting on Forged Soul fragments for a while now simply due to indecision. But my question is do we know when/if Baphomet will become a playable character? And will it be Forged Soul fragments to purchase him? I think that is my only hesitation in parting with 20k fragments right now is really this question.
    There will be no more additions to the Forge Fragment Store. Baphy won't be purchasable with forge frags. If he becomes available at some point, is going to probably be through the mentioned God Souls who will also contain Odin. You can dig for more info here https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...879#post125879
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    There will be no more additions to the Forge Fragment Store. Baphy won't be purchasable with forge frags. If he becomes available at some point, is going to probably be through the mentioned God Souls who will also contain Odin. You can dig for more info here https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...879#post125879
    Thank you Maiden. I appreciate the info :-)