Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Updated to now include Sentinel and Gunner Odin!
    Awesome �� do you think that soon there will be assassin and cosmic Odin to make the collection 6 or just assassin making it 5?

OS
    iOS
    There will be 6 total Odins. Just check the "Achievements" tab in the app.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks, when I seen after getting the first two, sentinel and gunner appeared, made me think there has to be an assassin and possibly a cosmic. That just solidified it. They will need to come up with more ways to get the fragments, can't afford to buy 80k fragments. Bad enough I screwed myself out of several thousand ironite trying to madam luck and the new Ragnar toon and shouldn't have went after Freya. I got suckered in...lol

OS
    iOS
    80k?? You'll need 120K frags for all 6.... And at measly 1,500 frags each purchase.. you'll need deeeeep pockets.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Those 1500 frags are just 10 times only.
    Plus some ending pack of 7500 and the 7500 pack at the begining.

Assuming the future is the same way as now, its made for not being supposed to buy all of the odins.

OS
    Android
    It's set the same as the gods on steroids. The gods we easier to get than Odins are set up. Open the wallet or do the long term Raid option.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    More closely related to the LOLs... which were all achievable by the end of the event.. but with Odin.. I don't think that's possible without spending spending spending. And even then all 6 would be a stretch. And then you throw in things like Freya and her cosmic which take the same frags.... I think they've set it up to ENSURE you can't get all 6 by the end of the event.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think they've set it up to ENSURE you can't get all 6 by the end of the event.
    I think you hit the nail on the head there. The accumulation of forged frags is very slow compared to the LoL event last year.
    The incentive to spend money is alot bigger this time around. Not for me though; I couldn't care less about this Norse mythology crap, they've overdone it way too much.

OS
    iOS
    Revision.. I think they've set it up so you can ONLY get 1 Odin by the time the event ends.. unless you spend, spend, spend.

Disappointing... should have at least been able to collect 60k frags for 3.... but there are 40+ days left so.. who knows.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Please tell me those who have a fully awakened Odin (magus, warrior). His passive - only he does not receive debuffs or all allies? Played in the arena (a week ago) - it concerned everyone