Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    From what I've seen via a trooper with a Maxed G Odin and running dungeons.. he DOES receive debuffs.... if he's not supposed to.. it's broke.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    This is probably what I wanted to know: is it broken or not

OS
    iOS
    I think Raid Odins are wearing an "Odin Cosmic T3" talisman.. that may be the differing factor.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    More closely related to the LOLs... which were all achievable by the end of the event.. but with Odin.. I don't think that's possible without spending spending spending. And even then all 6 would be a stretch. And then you throw in things like Freya and her cosmic which take the same frags.... I think they've set it up to ENSURE you can't get all 6 by the end of the event.
    if we are lucky we will get one or two. this event is really lame, since we need 3 months of heavy grinding for 1/6 of all odins. not sure what's the idea behind this, but it's not player friendly at all imo...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    .. and what's really lame is even if you wanted to actually spend $$$.. even spending $200 a month (10 purchases @ $20 each)... that would only yield 15k frags a month.. not enough for even 1 Odin a month.

So in 3 months.. total spend of $600.. you get 45K frags.... only 2 Odins via purchase. Possibly 3 if there was a "start/end" purchase -- I can't remember....

You can probably get one more Odin when you add in the 3 months of event frags as well... but forget about Freya or her cosmic...

So nothing a player does allows for even close to all 6 Odins and the additional stuff (Freya/cosmics, etc).

Freya and her cosmic was, seemingly, purposefully used to ensure more than 1 Odin during the event was not possible without purchase.

It's just NOT a player-friendly mega-event. It's a money grab at best.

And 2 months from now.. all the Odins will be outdated when the next Clan Raid level opens with a new god....

It would be one thing to spend money like that on a character that will serve you well for then next 6 months to a year. But the power creep in this app, and speed of new character releases, is so rapid... it's simply not worth the money. In fact, it's getting so any money spent on characters is largely wasted.

They priced new characters at $200 basically (750 frags). And there's no real way to know if a character is even worth it until you have him...They've overestimated character values. Ragnar is a $10 character, not $200.. He's about as useful as the $20 Eds.... but he's not an Ed. Odins.. $50 characters.. not Eds and not THAT powerful for a player because the player versions aren't boosted as much as the raid Odins...
    Last edited by Yup; 05-11-2020 at 07:04 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

It would be one thing to spend money like that on a character that will serve you well for then next 6 months to a year. But the power creep in this app, and speed of new character releases, is so rapid... it's simply not worth the money. In fact, it's getting so any money spent on characters is largely wasted.
    yep this is very true. why would any sane person spend money on chars, if they are only useful for maximum 4 weeks? the value of the sales is extremly low. every buyer will feel cheated sooner or later. remember the selling banshees pre nerf, this was customer disrespect at it's finest and an all time low money grab. and a sign of moral bankrupcy as well. usually they are not as dirty as other companies i can tell you but from time to time they really go mad out of nowhere....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I guess they bank on short term memories being horrible.. or user decay being extreme... or a users inability to do any math.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I don't think it's a horrible idea to only have one Odin available without purchase during the event if they had simply said at the onset "By the end of the event you will be able to buy ONE Odin of your choice. The rest will need to be earned through clans at a later date".

Odins don't seem to be game changing (I've one shot the 2 maxed ones I've faced in arena) and it's up to the game designers to determine the pacing that most players can obtain them and impose any limits they want to help that happening.

The problem is that this was completely different from the previous mega events and they didn't bother to be transparent with this shift.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I don't think it's a horrible idea to only have one Odin available without purchase during the event if they had simply said at the onset "By the end of the event you will be able to buy ONE Odin of your choice. The rest will need to be earned through clans at a later date".
    Yep, absolutely there. However, I believe itīs a premeditated idea not to share that info with us. Mofo, anxiety, and more are marketing strategies to make us spend money in a game. Also, if they are not set to what they said, they can change the pace of releasing frags according to their expectations/results week/event after week/event.

The other problem is the char devaluation/depreciation. If they only release 1 Odin within these 2 months(?) mega event. For how long are you going to need to play in order to get the others? Does it worth? (Hello Lucifer!!!) Maybe just to have an excuse to keep playing when you have nothing else to do. But again just for the lol of having it. Isnīt bad though. But we all know that the balance between the time you need to invest in order to have a char is rather bad with the usefulness of that char by the time you got it.

Problem isnīt the long rung, devaluation it is :/ Maybe when I finally got a second Odin (assuming Iīll have one by the end of the mega event xD) he got rebuffed and revamped?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    It needs to be 1 Odin for the Mega event. Otherwise, Arena would become Maxed Viking or Cyborg and 3 Odin. Everyone at top of arena would have same copycat defense... 1 Odin at least provides a glimmer of diversification in upcoming arena defenses.