Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Poll:
    For those of you that finally got an odin for this mega event, which one did you pick?
    Assassin (1)
    Cosmic
    Gunner
    Magus
    Sentinel
    Warrior

OS
    iOS
    Cosmic....

Only 18K more frags to #2~~~~~~~ What a stupid event.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Poll:
    For those of you that finally got an odin for this mega event, which one did you pick?
    Assassin (1)
    Cosmic
    Gunner
    Magus
    Sentinel
    Warrior
    I have 22k frags, and will get Cosmic Odin....just because of the "AllFather" passive

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Poll:
    Assassin (1)
    Cosmic
    Gunner
    Magus (1)
    Sentinel
    Warrior
    I bought magus Odin

OS
    iOS
    @Yup, I don't think you can call this a money grab event if spending money doesn't actually help you all that much.

I think you have to think of it more as, like, a Pokemon set-up. You get to choose one dude without spending any money. Make sure you choose wisely, b/c you might not get another. (If you spend $100 maybe you get one more, but even that's capped.)

This is a tough concept to swallow for completion-ists who want to Catch 'Em All. But it's not inherently "anti-player," and it's not really money-grab either (because the Whales out there have only a minimal advantage).

There is also a possibility that they make all these guys available via some kind of soul or for FC at the end of the mega-event.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    Money grab in terms of they HOPE you fall for the purchase limits only then to realize they won't really help you much.

And they've already posted they will be possible to achieve via clans/raids somehow.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    So they're preying on just the people who can't do math?

Makes sense.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah they hope you spend spend spend.. and THEN realize you won't have enough frags for more than one or two at most.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    I went for the warrior Odin. His passive, like the magus can’t be disabled after the first turn.
    Father of men reads:
    The first attack against each ally misses every turn. Transform All Negative Effects on each ally into a Random Shield. Grant Immunity to Blind, Silence, and Seal including innate effects, but not including Passive Disable, to all allies until they die. This passive can only be disabled at the start of battle.
    This has good survivability and he hits hard. You put vipers on him and he counters which builds up fury nicely. I’m rather happy with him.

OS
    Android
    Cosmic as the cynic in me thought that one might be more expensive to get afterwards in whatever way they are later available.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.