Thread: Bug reports

OS
    Android

Bug reports

ive played many games online and a lot of them have a system for this but LOTB dosnt so im going to suggest it here make it worth the players effort for doing DETAILED bug reports detailed being an important word if a player goes out of there way to find one of the reasons a dungon consistently crashes or something similar and can provide screenshots ect with what they did to manufacture it and how to repeat it then they should be rewarded with some ironite or something else a good example would be when who ever it was went and found out that saccing toons caused odin to crash and freeze they should have been rewarded for that

just my oppinion but personally i would be more inclined to work out whats causing it and if there is a way to fix it /get around it

OS
    iOS
    Name:  Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 1.22.45 PM.png
Views: 343
Size:  1.03 MB

You mean like this?
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    Name:  Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 1.22.45 PM.png
Views: 343
Size:  1.03 MB

You mean like this?
    An ounce of research saves a pound of work
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    This OP is so ignorant. There's a dedicated section for bug reports. Also, Please read this, Saints_sin. Thoroughly.

OS
    Android
    What he is suggesting is that he wants to beg for freebies like some homeless person begging for scraps from someones plate, something free for minimal effort. He is saying "ooh I found this bug and here is what i was doing when it happened, give me free stuff"
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    What he is suggesting is that he wants to beg for freebies like some homeless person begging for scraps from someones plate, something free for minimal effort. He is saying "ooh I found this bug and here is what i was doing when it happened, give me free stuff"
    no i am saying it gives incentives for people to find out what causes specific bugs like you popping up on my posts the soultion to that good be at the gallows pole

OS
    iOS
    Multi-billion dollar software corporations don't reward those who file bug reports.... it's simply not something which is done these days. Rewarding bug reports died in the 1990s. It's a thing of the past.

If you want an app to function better or a bug to be fixed it's in your interest to report it. The fix is your reward.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The QC folks should be finding and logging most bugs for fixing before anything involving the bug even goes live. This game uses the live environment for beta testing. It’s always been that way.

OS
    Android
    What good are freebies when you can't play? I just want to play. This game doesn't encourage normal game play. It's start game and set you device down and forget it for hours. This isn't enjoyable, but I live the band and essence of the game. I'm not quitting,but getting tired of fighting for the ability to play. Please fix the game. No compensation needed, just the ability to enjoy and play.