OS
    Android

Differences between Odin types

Hi guys was hoping to get some clarity from those in the know.

From what I've seen so far it looks like each Odin variant has the same stats and skiils. Am I right in assuming that the only difference is going to be they each have 3 color slots align to their variant or will there be additional changes to skills when they are awakened?

If it's just different talisman slots on each one, then isn't 20k each quite steep for basically the same character with different color restrictions?

I don't think I'd be able to "collect the set" anyways so probably just theory craft a build I think will be good and go for that one then.

Given the skill set what do you guys reckon would be your go to Odin build?
    Last edited by Jeano; 04-18-2020 at 03:43 AM. Reason: My spelling sux! Never post at 4am

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeano View Post
    Hi guys was hoping to get some clarity from those in the know.

From what I've seen so far it looks like each Odin variant has the same stats and skiils. Am I right in assuming that the only difference is going to be they each have 3 color slots align to their variant or will there be additional changes to skills when they are awakened?

If it's just different talisman slots on each one, then isn't 20k each quite steep for basically the same character with different color restrictions?

I don't think I'd be able to "collect the set" anyways so probably just theory craft a build I think will be good and go for that one then.

Given the skill set what do you guys reckon would be your go to Odin build?
    Hey, it looks like the abilities change when you awaken him, you can get more details in the compendium:

http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/c...en/odin-magus/

Click on the awakenable button and you will see his stats and abilities for the last awaken level

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    Hey, it looks like the abilities change when you awaken him, you can get more details in the compendium:
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/c...en/odin-magus/
    Click on the awakenable button and you will see his stats and abilities for the last awaken level
    Also check out Grim's Odin thread here. It has been updated to include information on the four Odins currently in the Mega Event Store. Not sure which one I'll end up buying yet, will likely wait til near the end of the event, when we know a little more about them all.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Also check out Grim's Odin thread here. It has been updated to include information on the four Odins currently in the Mega Event Store. Not sure which one I'll end up buying yet, will likely wait til near the end of the event, when we know a little more about them all.
    This is an absolutely great thread, exactly the info I was looking for. Gunner is looking quite cool at the moment especially with maybe persecution and something else. Thanks for sharing the link.