everyone has most likely fought odin a healthy amount by now and i havent heard of a single clan getting to 700k mark yet if one of you have then please comment below
but i have found 100% way for a clan to get 700k points
requirements are
30 active memebers
good toons

the aim here is for every member to get 24000 points which can be done with 8 runs with 3k points personally i have 4 infinite loop teams (attached at you will find a couple of these ) theso thats 12k then you can spread the rest out throughout my other 4 days of SoB although the events recently have made SoB easier to get same as the mega event

im curious if the bronze souls are same as arena devs anyone care to shine some light on this

The clansman clover a special stat cosmic / a cosmic with high special stat and a good 2 set of choice

2 undead axis gunners echo cosmics + a yellow set to boost special clover increases the reset chance on there atks letting them do an easy 1 mill damage on a good shot
magus bat / any other toon that gives accuracy up to the team with special stat boosters

this team works by looping clansmans fury and having axis gunners do all the hard work works with out clover but takes longer

thor nifiliheim plus a special generator
caria the woman in uniform (amazing in every team on this list) talis is your choice
2 damage scales on max hp i have about 20 axis gunners so i use them

cyborg ed + alchemist + 2 UAG/banshee and fenris normal set up for banshee and forge + echo on fenris

RTTH
sekhmet
UAG / DAMAGE SCALER X2

ALL THESE TEAMS USE FURYS TO CHAIN LOOP EXTRA TURNS SO USE HIGH SPECIAL STAT cosmics