Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Ok.Ok. Now this, this right here, this is Epic
    are you guys going for the 1 mil

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    are you guys going for the 1 mil
    I actually suggest that but there was no reply!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I actually suggest that but there was no reply!
    really curious too them silver souls keep us posted also did you guys buy SoB?

OS
    iOS
    really curious too them silver souls keep us posted also did you guys buy SoB?
    The ones who can actually run him (some of us got locked out) they bought some SoB
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    everyone has most likely fought odin a healthy amount by now and i havent heard of a single clan getting to 700k mark yet if one of you have then please comment below
    but i have found 100% way for a clan to get 700k points
    requirements are
    30 active memebers
    good toons

the aim here is for every member to get 24000 points which can be done with 8 runs with 3k points personally i have 4 infinite loop teams (attached at you will find a couple of these ) theso thats 12k then you can spread the rest out throughout my other 4 days of SoB although the events recently have made SoB easier to get same as the mega event

im curious if the bronze souls are same as arena devs anyone care to shine some light on this

The clansman clover a special stat cosmic / a cosmic with high special stat and a good 2 set of choice

2 undead axis gunners echo cosmics + a yellow set to boost special clover increases the reset chance on there atks letting them do an easy 1 mill damage on a good shot
    magus bat / any other toon that gives accuracy up to the team with special stat boosters

this team works by looping clansmans fury and having axis gunners do all the hard work works with out clover but takes longer

thor nifiliheim plus a special generator
    caria the woman in uniform (amazing in every team on this list) talis is your choice
    2 damage scales on max hp i have about 20 axis gunners so i use them

cyborg ed + alchemist + 2 UAG/banshee and fenris normal set up for banshee and forge + echo on fenris

RTTH
    sekhmet
    UAG / DAMAGE SCALER X2

ALL THESE TEAMS USE FURYS TO CHAIN LOOP EXTRA TURNS SO USE HIGH SPECIAL STAT cosmics
    I didn't realize how far and the change of the post went from my reply... I finally took the time to read all the posts.. saint sin good work and thanks. We all know there are fixes needed and such. This has been an interesting thread though. I know next time to bring a beer and popcorn.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulGravity View Post
    I didn't realize how far and the change of the post went from my reply... I finally took the time to read all the posts.. saint sin good work and thanks. We all know there are fixes needed and such. This has been an interesting thread though. I know next time to bring a beer and popcorn.
    lmao bring me one as well next time

OS
    iOS
    Note that SOB are starting to appear in other rewards, although still pretty rare.

21 hrs.. 150k to 1Mil.. wonder if we can do it (or is it 19hrs and the last 2 are a lockout?)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    I don't. I also don't understand the question. Regardless, the point about Banshee stands (if that's what you're getting at). There are clear and obvious advantages to the player base of fixing her Cosmic, especially if you're a fan of i.e. Gauntlet. Banshee was not a good toon who was made worse, she had a broken Cosmic that is no longer [as] broken.
    No. I'm not a fan of Gauntlet. I'm was playing gauntlet this time only because of frustration of being cut out from Odin. It doesn't matter actually. If one annoying combo is taken away the Gauntlet rounds SS and SSS are filled new ones immediately. Devs have no problems filling SSS round using bugged and overpowered combos.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Devs have no problems filling SSS round using bugged and overpowered combos.
    For multiple battles in a row no less....
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..