Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    angelkelly
    It’s blatantly stupid to share teams synergies on the forum when the developers could just as easily nerf it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    GZ mate, finally someone speaks up and share strategies here! We are using similar variants in our clan, but also I strongly recommend adding The Nomad with his dedicated Cosmic (Grants +1 power and extra turn chance every action) in those loopers teams.

Amazing those 700 points gogosox! Gz! Also, it would be nice also if people want to share more than "how awesome they are..." in this post.
    It was not ment to be a post to show how awesome we are. The OP wanted to know if anyone reached S 700,000 points. And so I let him know.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Gunner Minotaur and assassin COD give whole team extra turn with their power move. You can combine them with football Eddie's past power to create a loop. But it is mind numbing to play.

OS
    Android
    Nobody:
    The developers reading this thread:
    Name:  536_1.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  61.3 KB
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    It’s blatantly stupid to share teams synergies on the forum when the developers could just as easily nerf it.
    Because you really think devs don´t have tools to know which teams are currently being used against Odin or how many times the same teams appear in those fights? Like:

Dev 1: "Oh wait why are they all using The Clansman Eddie so much against Odin?
    Dev 2:"Dunno, is a great song or they must be all Scottish"
    Dev 3: "yep, mystery solved"

...Really?

They maybe don´t know about a bug or specific situations that end up in exploits, but there is no bug or exploit in any of these teams. With Clansman, you are just using his fury as much as you can. They have to know about simple statistics to analyze their own game and figure out why that's happening.

If they decide to nerf it is not because you posted it here, but they are going to sell you an Eddie Clansman Pack first. So be aware :P
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

angelkelly
    Great point.
    I just figured once the developers start to catch on they’ll make adjustments like they typically do.
    Then back to square 1, again.

angelkelly
    If they decide to nerf it is not because you posted it here, but they are going to sell you an Eddie Clansman Pack first. So be aware :P
    I’ll be anticipating that pack for $39.99

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    I’ll be anticipating that pack for $39.99
    Probably hahahah! xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Because you really think devs don´t have tools to know which teams are currently being used against Odin or how many times the same teams appear in those fights? Like:

Dev 1: "Oh wait why are they all using The Clansman Eddie so much against Odin?
    Dev 2:"Dunno, is a great song or they must be all Scottish"
    Dev 3: "yep, mystery solved"

...Really?

They maybe don´t know about a bug or specific situations that end up in exploits, but there is no bug or exploit in any of these teams. With Clansman, you are just using his fury as much as you can. They have to know about simple statistics to analyze their own game and figure out why that's happening.

HAHAHAHAHA you are funny. Yes the Devs *could* have analytical tools to figure this out... but they could also be competent developers who make a working game. Im sure that info is available to them, but unless someone points it out, they probably wouldnt have enough time to actually look at the data.

Or maybe we already forgot about the banshee's, or maybe we dont remember when Eternity Eddie also was an infinite loop before they "fixed" that.

You guys are all fools.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I’m torn. On the one hand, cooperation. And, like, so, but, the game creators must know there are ways to take Odin out, otherwise they wouldn’t set such lofty goals for us (just because they are achievable doesn’t mean they aren’t lofty...). One being that you can’t get the 3,000 Raid points (max) unless you kill a fresh Odin dead.

On the other hand, I’d rather not let someone else decide whether one of the dozen or so teams I’m using to beat Odin is working as intended or whether there is some sort of glitch. So aside from the obvious advice from official threads (1: use units that have HP scaling attacks, 2: Ragnarock is good... because of the HP scaling), I might have to say that if you want more from me you might as well just join, “Down Under.”

Other clans may have their tricks, but we’re more fun.