Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wild Growth (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans and Upgrade Materials!

Name:  Wild-Growth_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  352.2 KB

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until April 27th at 5pm PT, complete Event Challenges by powering up and evolving your characters and talismans to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials, Talisman Soul Fragments and Forged Fragments.

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here!

BONUS: Complete Event Challenge Stretch Goals to receive Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments!

300 Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Evolution Talisman Soul

The Evolution Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change on a monthly basis (similar to Heroic Souls!).

These Souls have a chance of dropping a T1, T2 OR T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman, and will also provide 100 Epic Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments.

300 Epic Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Epic Evolution Talisman Soul

The Epic Evolution Talisman Soul will grant a guaranteed T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the set-bonus of the month! It will also provide 100 Mythic Evolution Talisman Fragments.

400 Mythic Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Mythic Evolution Talisman Soul

When summoned, this Soul will provide a guaranteed T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the set-bonus of the month.

This month all Evolution Talisman Souls are guaranteed to summon a Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant the Hunter set bonus! This set bonus gives the Talisman wearer’s Perfect Basic Attacks a 35% Chance to Ignite targets for 2 turns. It will also deal additional physical damage to targets that are Ignited. Ignite doubles the physical damage targets take.

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls and fragments will change what they can give over time!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• We have 4 different Talisman Soul Packs on offer! Each comes with a different type of Talisman Soul, as well as Gold, Ironite and Evo Materials!
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 3 Catalyst Souls!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

OS
    iOS
    I don't know if it would ever be feasible, but for this and the new ermm ... remembering name... "Tribute Talisman" frags, if the app could somehow show what talisman the frags will result it, it would be helpful.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I REALLY appreciate the last 2 months having the option of either characters or talisman or a mix of each. It is getting extremely hard to have characters to max anymore. Always a pile of talisman though, so this is an excellent change to these events.

I agree with Yup that it would be useful to know what talisman will come from the soul or frags without having to dig thru the event notes in game or on this post, but at least it is available somewhere.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I REALLY appreciate the last 2 months having the option of either characters or talisman or a mix of each. It is getting extremely hard to have characters to max anymore.
    Precious souls.... always plenty of hearts/idols to power up and evolve.

Now runes to evolve talismans.. that's another matter entirely

I too great appreciate that's either the past couple evo events.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What fragments are needed for these 3 new souls in the store?
    Is it so complicated to put some text in the description box?
    I lost overview on all these fragments.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    What fragments are needed for these 3 new souls in the store?
    Is it so complicated to put some text in the description box?
    I lost overview on all these fragments.
    So those souls in the store are the same ones that are currently in the banner packs
    The souls in said banner pack (I assume) will drop these frags so you can buy an extra souls for free
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Thanks for these evolution events, its been really an improvement!

And yes at least the fragments names along with each icon into the store it would be nice.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Along with evolving chars/ talis here comes the first Frontier Dungeon Achievement we have to play with those f....ing 10 sec. wait time. I chose Frozen, cause time doesn’t matter here much, but still sucks! Devs, when can we expect to return to normal 3 seconds? This is really a mess! Game is running good, so pleeeease reverse this!! Thank you!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    It's not necessarily running good for everyone.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    So those souls in the store are the same ones that are currently in the banner packs
    The souls in said banner pack (I assume) will drop these frags so you can buy an extra souls for free
    Yes, I've been told the souls from the Banner Pack drop 10 of these new Frags each. So every 10-pack will let you buy an extra Soul. As they all use the same fragments, if you're buying a lot of them, you might me able to save them up over time and try some different souls in the future.

I hadn't forgotten about this, was just a bit slow! Evolution events are rather straight-forward, you'll get some extra rewards from levelling-up and evolving your characters. Nothing too special this time around, and only 1000 Forged Fragments, but it's free stuff for playing normally, and that's always good. Best of luck with your cosmics!

Name:  Apr-WildGrowth.PNG
Views: 292
Size:  56.0 KB
    Azagthor-0732