OS
    Android

Another Thread About Frontier Characters...!

I see a lot of them, yet here's another one. Yet I expect to make this one a bit more long-lasting.

Most people always reccomend to get Alexander Eddie, Gambler Eddie and Killer Prime because those are great. Ok, cool. But what if I want to have a bit of a mental image of each character? Few people do that. Or even if it's just a tiered list. Maybe people are put off by high tier characters because they have a weak spot for underdogs? Or maybe they like the Baroness for some weird weeb reasons? Or maybe they prefer Zet because they like ancient mythologies? Point is, people may not want to buy those 3. And considering they're quite expensive and maybe you need help fast because you just started the game, it's alwso worth weighting, say, Aset against Clairvoyant since they seem to fit the same role.

Could all of you guys provide your tier list of all characters available in the frontier store (this includes the eternals, the troopers and the liliths) so that people have a better understanding of each character's usefulness? Thanks!
    Last edited by Mebsuta; 04-12-2020 at 10:36 AM.

OS
    Android
    What you are asking for is a really hard work to do mate. There are a lot of chars and a lot to say about them and everything changes quickly here. That's the reason when someone asks what to but the immediate response is what are your needs or expectations...

Also, everyone recommends almost the same chars because in some way the other chars are outdated and not useful enough anymore. Donīt get me wrong with the proper talisman set any char is useful but for example, The Eternals and the Troopers are really old, and you got the chance to get them through souls, so better to save up for the Killer Prime and that is going to be faster and a game-changer for everyone...

However, I might say that the less useful are the trooper group (they are useful for achievements though, you can get Calvary Eddie (not big deal) and Major Malakhov, he is a good medium lvl char) And with every eternal of course you can get the updated version of them if you do their achievements, personally I believe the Eternal Champ is amazing for pvp and pve, but the others don't fall too behind. They got strong passive skills that make them powerful and hard to kill. They are outstanding and top chars.

Then the Liliths, Blue and Red go to the top of the group, and also they received a kinda update with their dedicated talis, both are good for pve. Blue absorbes damage and Red deals damage. Both can wear powerful talismans sets plus their dedicated.

After those, are a little better some of the Egyptian Gods, and on top o them Horus, who is awakenable and makes him special and unique for pvp, with the proper talis he is useful in pve as well. I believe that at some point all the gods are going to be awakanable.

In the middle, there are lot of chars that are old or super specific in use...

Have a read to this awesome post by Grimdusk (there are more than frontier Eddies but...) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...GrEv9JWnY/edit
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Well, it couldn't have been too hard if you just went on to do it, right!? You gave me a reasonable description of the strengths and weaknesses of about half of the characters in there, which makes me better understand what to expect out of them, if only you had done that to most of the purchaseable characters.

And yes, I've read that doccument a handful of times. It only includes Eddies tho, and I want to know about purchaseable characters (frontier store in this case).

Thanks for your contribution! I hope someone else will pitch in right were you left.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
    Or maybe they like the Baroness for some weird weeb reasons?
    As good a reason as any.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Donīt get me wrong with the proper talisman set any char is useful but for example, The Eternals and the Troopers are really old, and you got the chance to get them through souls, so better to save up for the Killer Prime and that is going to be faster and a game-changer for everyone...
    The Liliths can also be obtained during the monthly LoL Character Fragment events. Those three characters groups are all a bit slow to get hold of, but can all be acquired without spending FC.

And with every eternal of course you can get the updated version of them if you do their achievements, personally I believe the Eternal Champ is amazing for pvp and pve, but the others don't fall too behind. They got strong passive skills that make them powerful and hard to kill. They are outstanding and top chars.
    The Eternity Dungeon fights are rather difficult, they're not at all easy. By the time you're able to complete those challenges, you'll probably have most of these characters from your regular PvP rewards. But it's nice to have them as an option if your RNG soul luck has been bad, and for people who can't stand doing PvP.

After those, are a little better some of the Egyptian Gods, and on top of them Horus, who is awakenable and makes him special and unique for pvp, with the proper talis he is useful in pve as well. I believe that at some point all the gods are going to be awakenable.
    Horus, The Beast, and Daedelus are all awakenable now.

After saving up and buying the Killer Prime initially, I mostly only buy characters when I need them for certain challenges. When the Powerslave frontier dungeon was released, I bought Horus to use in there. Same with buying Angel Eddie for the Labyrinth dungeon. Hoard currency, spend only when necessary
    Azagthor-0732