Threaded View

OS
    Android

Another Thread About Frontier Characters...!

I see a lot of them, yet here's another one. Yet I expect to make this one a bit more long-lasting.

Most people always reccomend to get Alexander Eddie, Gambler Eddie and Killer Prime because those are great. Ok, cool. But what if I want to have a bit of a mental image of each character? Few people do that. Or even if it's just a tiered list. Maybe people are put off by high tier characters because they have a weak spot for underdogs? Or maybe they like the Baroness for some weird weeb reasons? Or maybe they prefer Zet because they like ancient mythologies? Point is, people may not want to buy those 3. And considering they're quite expensive and maybe you need help fast because you just started the game, it's alwso worth weighting, say, Aset against Clairvoyant since they seem to fit the same role.

Could all of you guys provide your tier list of all characters available in the frontier store (this includes the eternals, the troopers and the liliths) so that people have a better understanding of each character's usefulness? Thanks!
    Last edited by Mebsuta; 04-12-2020 at 10:36 AM.