Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gauntlet Spring Tour - Win Gauntlet Battles to earn debut Giant Talismans!

Name:  Gauntlet-Spring-Tour-6_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 4122
Size:  319.6 KB

Earn Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, Giant Talismans and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

The Spring Tour starts now and will run until May 10th, 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for this Special Tour will feature Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, and our latest 6-set talisman - Giant TALISMANS.

Giant Talismans are blue talismans with a 6 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to heal for 15% of all damage dealt and 50% of all damage received. You will gain 1 Power, and have a 35% Chance to Inflict Freeze, Perfect Crave, and Perfect Accuracy Down on a random enemy when you take damage. These Talismans will also fully Heal self and Revive a random ally, and inflict an unblockable Freeze on each enemy for 1 turn when you reach 1 HP.

BONUS! For the duration of this event, Frontier Eddie Soul Fragments can be exchanged in the Event Store for Frontier Talismans

Frontier Talismans are green talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to reduce all Damage taken by 50%. These talismans also permanently increase a Random Stat by 5% every turn and by 2% whenever you take damage.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    Android
    I don't think there is anything about this in the events challenges tab unlike previous interlude gauntlet events. Is it deliberate?
    Last edited by Rain88; 04-13-2020 at 02:13 AM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    It's not an "event" it's merely the Gauntlet reset. There are no "event challenges". Rewards are for gaining grade levels in the Gauntlet.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    First team you battle in SSS why do they get 14- 20+ attacks before you get to attack on your turn. None of my team members were stunned, asleep of anything else. Battle one in SSS just gets a free for all at teams. Does the Lilith cosmic grant multiple echoes to teammates against the enemy team when fully awakened with awakened Viking Ed with green banshee with the Mariner??

OS
    iOS
    Cosmic Lilith can grant all allies an extra turn EVERY time she has a turn.. .and Max Cyborg grants everyone an extra turn with his fury.

It has nothing to do with your team at all.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Man! I felt like I was having a train ran on my characters, I stead of being in a battle.

OS
    Android
    I ended up in the 20th position and got only 2 talismans out of 12. I already sent a ticket but had no response, I don't know what to do.
    Also I checked the 350 characters in my team hoping to find them there and they weren't

OS
    iOS
    Yeah definitely rewards messed up for this event... if you check the last week leader board you will see what i mean.

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    Yeah definitely rewards messed up for this event... if you check the last week leader board you will see what i mean.
    I don't see what you mean. Could you elaborate for those of us who can't get it to load?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I'm getting tired of Gauntlet. Now all the dupes for Odin have made talisman switching for higher tiers really dull. Shuffling 600 chars and 100 Talisman sets is really boring.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan