Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I'm getting tired of Gauntlet. Now all the dupes for Odin have made talisman switching for higher tiers really dull. Shuffling 600 chars and 100 Talisman sets is really boring.
    This exactly. I got tired of this too. That's why I totally neglected the last season. I don't think I'm going to get back to playing it unless they make some significant changes in talisman management. The option to search by name is cool but it's not enough. It's still a PITA to switch them back and forth.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    I ended up in the 20th position and got only 2 talismans out of 12. I already sent a ticket but had no response, I don't know what to do.
    Also I checked the 350 characters in my team hoping to find them there and they weren't
    Glad it is not just me. I also submitted a ticket for this as I also only got 2 of the talismans out of the 8 I should have gotten, not to mention the other rewards that are missing.

It's getting to the point on the night gauntlet ends, I have to wait 2 hours before launching the game in hopes it's stable and I'll get the winner/splash and receive the rewards.

OS
    Android
    I refuse to shuffle talismans for one battle (outside of the horrendous gauntlet events that include it). I just go until I can't anymore. Normally this got me to AAA and this last week I got to SSS.

It's possible to just eke out the featured character every season but it really is wholly dependent on how nice the gauntlet gods decide to be.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I have never once altered talismans for the gauntlet, and that includes when I've placed at #1. I either win with my teams as they are or I don't. I don't bother wasting 30 minutes to an hour or more to remove, then FIND, then reassign talismans. The inventory system is a nightmare. Most of the time I don't even look at what talismans are on a character.. I either remember.. or I guess.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..