OS
    Android

7 deadly sins pack

ok so i know that all new players get the pack with a pharaoh ed and some other stuff so idea time how about a pack with an exclusive toon for the vetran players who have stuck by the game for the last 3/4 years i know a lot of them still exist anyone else think this is a good idea

OS
    Android
    Im not sure new players get the rewards from 7 deadly sins splash screen. That was an event a few years ago and it still pops up every once in a wile.cant claim anything on my end

OS
    Android
    Giving veteran players an exclusive toon would just widen the gap between the have and have nots. Veteran players already get "exclusive," toons that newer players cant earn due to limited resources or toons that they cant complete challenges.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Im not sure new players get the rewards from 7 deadly sins splash screen. That was an event a few years ago and it still pops up every once in a wile.cant claim anything on my end
    I started an account in january and it's still going on. I guess it's only valid for new accounts.

However I disagree on a veteran exclusive character. Meaning of veteran is arbitrary and deciding who gets rewards and who doesn't would be tough: How long does someone need to play to be eligible, if I took a year long break could I get those rewards, etc, etc. Besides logistical points I agree with Muzzleloader, we already have way better prospects of getting characters than newbies and don't really need an exclusive toon.
    On a side note, Saints please use interpunction. It would make your posts look less like ramblings of a child and much more comprehensible. It's painful to read them like this.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    I started an account in january and it's still going on. I guess it's only valid for new accounts.

However I disagree on a veteran exclusive character. Meaning of veteran is arbitrary and deciding who gets rewards and who doesn't would be tough: How long does someone need to play to be eligible, if I took a year long break could I get those rewards, etc, etc. Besides logistical points I agree with Muzzleloader, we already have way better prospects of getting characters than newbies and don't really need an exclusive toon.
    On a side note, Saints please use interpunction. It would make your posts look less like ramblings of a child and much more comprehensible. It's painful to read them like this.
    punctuting everything i post on here would require too much effort tbh and also muzzle widen the gap sure but its not really our fault we been dealing with screw ups for almost 4 years something to mark it would be nice thats all