Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Can anyone recommend a team for the warrior madness challenge
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Use Rags. on your favorite Warrior Ed. ... I use Samurai. Serenity Cosmic if you have it.

If you're still having probs. with negative effects, you can stick an Alchemy set on W. Hierophant, if you've go him.

The rest of your team just probably needs to provide a little defense. If you don't have serenity, you might want a W. Shinobi with Shinobi Cosmic to guard against doom, or W. Lilith with Lilith Cosmic. I don't remember if Doom is on Madness... it's on Insanity, and it's not how you want to lose.

Demon Prince Beelz and The Nomad (cosmic) are both really good ways to keep your team alive. So is the neo-classic Arena tech Yyggs/Forge (there are W. Units that can carry both of these... obviously you'd have to put them on different units).

I ran through the madness challenge without really studying what the AI was doing... but honestly, I didn't bring Alchemy and I didn't get bogged down behind stun/etc., so that part may not be as necessary. Hope this helps. Cheers!

Insanity is trickier... you have to bring a bit more power and try to win before the AI has taken too many turns. But this should work for you ^^.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fantomz View Post
    Attachment 8190

Maradona - Valhala/Serenity
    Crimean - Forge/Serenity
    Domino - Alchemy/Penance
    Lilith - Celestial and hers T3
    I really wish I knew what was going on with this dungeon - I have been trying with this team on auto and manual for 2 days and I have only got 3 wins. Is anyone else having more success with an auto (or manual team I could try please?

OS
    Android
    For Magus/Insanity I used (5min on auto)
    Live after Death Eddie (Clover, Cosmic, 2 random reds)
    Derby Demon (Viper, Cosmic)
    Banshee (Yggdrasil, Banshee-Cosmic)
    Cosmic Lilith (Ragnarök, Cosmic)

Insanity for grinding (2min on Auto)
    Live after Death Eddie (Midgard)
    Dark Lilith (Angel, Sacred, Cosmic-Serenity)
    Wickerman (Ragnarok, Cosmic-Serenity)
    Moonchild (Forge+Cosmic-Serenity)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by InkieSquid View Post
    I really wish I knew what was going on with this dungeon - I have been trying with this team on auto and manual for 2 days and I have only got 3 wins. Is anyone else having more success with an auto (or manual team I could try please?
    Apparently you heve to babysit,on every wave just point the center chracter.And keep in mind that this is no high end team,losses are possible
    fantomz-7710

Member of Bulgaria 681 clan

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the input @SinGularity-8786 and @fantomz

I have tried some of my high powered support characters with Football Eddie but nothing I've gone with so far is any more successful - I seem to have a lot of blue Eddies but none that I recognise as sufficiently high powered to be able to let the game take control and since I rarely play a blue team I am struggling to manually get rid of those healing shields.

Oh well, I've been hoarding Ironite shards so I can afford to just restosk on Sot and brute-force my way through... or just give up on that particular achievement since there's not all that much that is needed from it.

OS
    Android
    InkieSquid have you tried this team or any variation (maybe you don´t have lad?)

Derby Demon // Ragnarok + cosmic
    LAD // Midgards
    Domino // Niffssss + cosmic
    Plain Magus Lilith // Fortune + cosmic + green

I managed to complete the achievement in auto with one defeat only. Magus Lilith was key against marks at the last wave. And Ragnarok helps a lot with perfect corruption. If you are still having troubles with perfect shield try to make any variation on chars who can wear Valahallas?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    What’s the point of this event exactly? The event challenges and rewards don’t sync up

If you crunch the numbers you understand that the event is basically pointless

Earning 1 event soul will take about 40 runs (on hard difficulty) which will cost 320 SoT.
    For iron maiden Eddie you will need 50 souls (each event soul gives 10 iron maiden Eddie soul fragments) so you will need to do 2,000 runs at the cost of 16,000 SoT

At lvl 100 with 120 SoT per charge with 2 charges per day (each charge approximately 10 hours) you will manage 30 daily runs, and 210 total of natural runs throughout the event earning you a mind blowing 5 souls.
    Now let say you use 1 SoT Mega-Refill (150 ironite a pack) per day, you will add 525 runs for a total of 735 runs overall and earn a total of 18 souls for the price of 1,050 ironite,
    to complete the event you’re still missing 32 souls buying them form the store will cost you a measly 2900 ironite giving you a total of 3,950 ironite spent overall.

or you will need 26 SoT Mega-Refill (Rounding down) for 3,900 ironite.

forgoing the trouble and just buying soul packs at the store will cost you 4,500 ironite for an iron maiden Eddie.

Incidentally just trying for all event challenges will take a minimum of around 4,000 SoT and 600 ironite (4 SoT Mega-Refill)

so the event will cost between you 3,900 to 4,500 ironite to get iron maiden Eddie, you could get a NoTB Eddie or Alexander Eddie, which are better, for less ironite.
    The cost could make sense if the reward was a special character, a special edition iron maiden Eddie would have made a lot of sense, but spending 4,000 ironite for an Eddie that you could get from regular souls is just stupid.

As a whole the event rewards suck, the rewards seem geared towards newer players but the difficulty is for veteran players (to go beyond hard difficulty you need premium talismans)
    I understand that the game needs to make money and I’m not complaining about the overall price of fully participating in an event, but about the terrible rewards you get for all the effort you put in

An event should have scaling for challenges and rewards, easy ones to achieve for newer players and hard/challenging for veteran players and at least one worthwhile reward you can achieve without having to buy SoT refill, at least not a lot, something that will give you a reason to participate in the event and not give up immediately because of the sheer cost of ironite .

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodoChild View Post
    What’s the point of this event exactly? The event challenges and rewards don’t sync up
    Let's face it, pretty much every event as of late is designed to get us to try to spend ironite in some way. Long gone are the days where the entire event can be completed naturally with hard work and dedication. Now the only "skill and dedication" that matters is either buying the rewards outright for cash or using the paid resource(ironite).
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Insanity? Someone wants a Magus team for insanity? That's insane!

But so am I.

Auto fast time: 2min 30sec

LAD:Rags/Serenity (Cosmic)
    Banshee: Yggs/Banshee Cosmic
    Domino: Moon/Onslaught Yellow/Warlord/Serenity (Cosmic)
    Cosmic Lilith: Midgard

I don't know if this is the most efficient way to do this, and Lilith is basically functioning like a Forge set. So.. you could probably do it more simply. Still.. it works.

Cheers.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.