Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Ah, yes. The bugged Pharaoh dog cosmics are back again in store. I don't have it. Can anyone confirm whether it is working as intended now?

OS
    iOS
    I literally can not run the insanity level even once due to CRASHING!!! App crashes at end of last battle.. either at the killing blow on Scream Ed or right after it.

I just COMPLETELY ERASED my iPad and restored it, setting it up as a new device.. no backup restore.. completely blank, fresh start... and guess what ..... SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please devs.. fix your broken dungeons!

I honestly can not even complete 1 run in Insanity... I can get to the end and kill Scream Ed without a problem... but that's it... crash, run doesn't count, and SOT taken. .. not even 1 run counted after 200+SOT
    Last edited by Yup; 04-14-2020 at 05:31 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    I haven't had any issues with Madness nor Insanity myself. Already hit the Madness achievement. Insanity is giving me fits so I will figure out a better team before retrying Insanity.
    Insanity is the primary issue. and it's got nothing to do with winning battles. That's not a problem. The app crashes.... such exits unannounced.... It's not like I WANT the app to crash.. it's poorly coded.... You tell me why and app just suddenly quits when you aren't even touching your device????

it seems EVERY "special" dungeon has this same issue for Insanity... they use a "busted" template for dungeons and don't bother to try and correct it. They honestly don't even acknowledge a problem. I doubt they've ever even looked at it.. They don't care if the code is junk....
    Last edited by Yup; 04-14-2020 at 05:50 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Insanity is the primary issue. and it's got nothing to do with winning battles. That's not a problem. The app crashes.... such exits unannounced.... It's not like I WANT the app to crash.. it's poorly coded.... You tell me why and app just suddenly quits when you aren't even touching your device????

it seems EVERY "special" dungeon has this same issue for Insanity... they use a "busted" template for dungeons and don't bother to try and correct it. They honestly don't even acknowledge a problem. I doubt they've ever even looked at it.. They don't care if the code is junk....
    I haven't had any issues running insanity levels for any of the "special" dungeons, last event I was able to complete the insanity level challenges and this time I already had some victories in insanity

OS
    Android
    Can we go down to 5 sec between autoplay runs at least pls? isn´t already a good time to try it?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    I don’t know why I laughed so hard at this. But the simple answer to your question is, No.
    It still doesn’t work as intended but maybe in 2026.
    Thank you. I will spend my fragments on something else in that case. No point in buying a talisman that doesn't work.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    I haven't had any issues running insanity levels for any of the "special" dungeons, last event I was able to complete the insanity level challenges and this time I already had some victories in insanity
    You are also on an Android device, not iOS. It's not the same app.

Again.. it's not like I WANT the app to crash, guys. Posting "it doesn't crash for me on a completely different operating system" isn't really helpful.

If the app crashes on a COMPLETELY fresh device with no existing data on it and a COMPLETELY new download of the app... the issue is the app, not the user. In addition, everywhere else runs fine.. I can run normal, or hard using the EXACT same team without a single crash.. I run Madness with the same team and it crashes intermittently.. I run Insanity with the same team and it crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME

Devs don't appear to care. There's no pride in craftsmanship.. no work ethic.....
    Last edited by Yup; 04-14-2020 at 07:51 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You are also on an Android device, not iOS. It's not the same app.

Again.. it's not like I WANT the app to crash, guys. Posting "it doesn't crash for me on a completely different operating system" isn't really helpful.

If the app crashes on a COMPLETELY fresh device with no existing data on it and a COMPLETELY new download of the app... the issue is the app, not the user. In addition, everywhere else runs fine.. I can run normal, or hard using the EXACT same team without a single crash.. I run Madness with the same team and it crashes intermittently.. I run Insanity with the same team and it crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME

Devs don't appear to care. There's no pride in craftsmanship.. no work ethic.....
    Yup, I am on iOS and have no issues running on an iPad Pro 1st gen. I had issues with an older iOS device, but after using a slightly newer device have had no issues so far for this event. Not saying have not had issues with previous dungeons but just not this one so far.
    I have completed all class specific runs on auto, and now running through the 666 req.
    If you are using fairly recent hardware then sorry cannot shed any useful light on the issue.

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    Android
    Here's the team that gives me the best times on Insanity:

Name:  WjBfiaL.png
Views: 1098
Size:  607.9 KB

Average time: around 2:10

Talismans (talismen?):

Eddie: Midgard
    Dark Lilith: Serenity+Sacred+Cosmic
    Warrior Lord: Ragnarok+Cosmic
    Moonchild: Forge+Cosmic

Haven't had a defeat so far.

Haven't had any crashes on BlueStacks.

OS
    Android
    Is there any good magus only team for insanity?