Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Eddie’s Edventure (Dungeon) - Earn 40th Anniversary Souls for a 3x chance at an Eddie

Name:  Eddies-Edventure-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1525
Size:  411.4 KB

Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Iron Maiden’s debut album!

From now until April 20, 5 PM PT, battle in a dungeon that is an ode to the Cart & Horses, the birthplace of Iron Maiden! This dungeon comes with 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including 40th Anniversary Souls and Purge Talismans, and your first Insanity run will grant T3 Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide 40th Anniversary Soul Fragments, and Dungeon Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Brave Talismans.

40th Anniversary Souls can be earned in three ways:

Earn them as first time completion rewards in the Normal, Hard and Madness levels of the Eddie’s Edventure Dungeon. You can continue to earn 40th Anniversary Soul Fragments as you play in the Dungeon!
    Complete Event Challenges! Getting 200 fragments will earn you a 40th Anniversary Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    Get 40th Anniversary Souls in store for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to 40th Anniversary Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards. For instance, if you clear the dungeon 400 times, you’ll earn a guaranteed 4* Iron Eddie! Most of these event challenges also grant Forged Soul Fragments!

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here!

40th Anniversary Soul Details!

The 40th Anniversary Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul also has a 3x chance of summoning an Eddie!

Each 40th Anniversary Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Iron Maiden Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    iOS
    Glad to see some form of celebration for the debut
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    While it seems like a decent event for newer players with less Eds and the guaranteed Iron Ed is a nice touch, I'm disappointed the only ones we can pull from these souls are the ones already available in BoS. Had it included some exclusives like Coalgiver, I would've considering spending some time on it. But as of now, I don't think it's worth doing since the only one I need out of them is Bruce.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    Barring a new Ed for the anniversary.... They should have made the souls only drop Frontier Coin 5 stars.. now THAT would have been an anniversary celebration.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Bit rushed for time, I'll flesh out this a bit later.

Name:  Apr-EddiesEdventure.PNG
Views: 1318
Size:  38.2 KB

UPDATE: The final boss in INSANITY now has Forge talismans as well as Echo. Which does make that fight a fair bit more annoying. Good first time rewards though (35ironite), worth beating it at least once if you can.

Name:  Edventure Insanity Smaller.png
Views: 3175
Size:  582.2 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 04-16-2020 at 03:35 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    40th Anniversary Celebration Event!

Here is a dungeon using repurposed art, repurposed characters, repurposed challenges, earn a toon everyone already has and is not even remotely useful and souls to get 3x chance at Eddies that you can normally get and likely already have!

Thanks for the momentous effort NF for celebrating such a huge milestone for the greatest heavy metal band of all time, you are truly the antithesis of how Iron Maiden approaches "effort" put towards their loyal fanbase.

See you all at the 50th Celebration!
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    iOS
    *sigh(.. another event dungeon where Madness and Insanity levels are plagued with crashing.....

Normal and Hard seem to run fine.. so what're you all messing with for Madness and Insanity???
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    *sigh(.. another event dungeon where Madness and Insanity levels are plagued with crashing.....

Normal and Hard seem to run fine.. so what're you all messing with for Madness and Insanity???
    I haven't had any issues with Madness nor Insanity myself. Already hit the Madness achievement. Insanity is giving me fits so I will figure out a better team before retrying Insanity.

I'm really only playing for the Forged Frags in hopes of getting an Odin.

OS
    Android
    My first Magus Insanity team didn't work but now I'm running a slow one that seems solid. LAD with midgard, cosmic lil with nifleheim and lil cosmic. the alchemist with sacred, vampire and random cosmic, and fully awakened wicker owl with alchemy and random cosmic. I'm sure peeps will post much better teams, and maybe more basic characters for newer players.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post
    Here is a dungeon using repurposed art, repurposed characters, repurposed challenges, earn a toon everyone already has and is not even remotely useful and souls to get 3x chance at Eddies that you can normally get and likely already have!
    Hmm, I understand where you are coming from, but this is one of those events that will likely benefit newer/middle players more than the end-game players. Eddies are surprisingly hard to get when you're still starting out. I still don't have all of them ones from regular Rare Souls myself yet. Only got the 4* Iron Eddie last month. Maybe I'm just bad at this game

A nice new fancy passive reskin of Iron Maiden Eddie would be welcome though, but this feels more like a chance for newer players to catch-up a bit. The Gold Red Talisman frags in the event souls are nice for everyone too. Really hoping that's a permanent addition to all event souls going forward.

(Also, veteran players can make the most out of the brief overlap between these farmable event souls, and the sacrifice event)
    Last edited by Azagthor; 04-14-2020 at 04:21 AM.
    Azagthor-0732