Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    This dungeon is so broken.. if it does not hang, then after destroying every level and all enemy in boss level, scream for me Eddie despite being the only character left is immune to LaD fury, immune to taking damage and can revive characters that died from doom or dark ghost. He is only wearing an echo cosmic and forge talisman... so wtf?

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    This dungeon is so broken.. if it does not hang, then after destroying every level and all enemy in boss level, scream for me Eddie despite being the only character left is immune to LaD fury, immune to taking damage and can revive characters that died from doom or dark ghost. He is only wearing an echo cosmic and forge talisman... so wtf?
    He's marked as a Boss. Bosses almost always have extra level of immunity to effects. Was this ever explained anywhere in game, no of course not. It's just something we had to work out together on the forums.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    He's marked as a Boss. Bosses almost always have extra level of immunity to effects. Was this ever explained anywhere in game, no of course not. It's just something we had to work out together on the forums.
    Most of the time they add something like "this effect does not affect bosses" into the room abilities description, if you read those descriptions, you will know in advance and before entering the battle

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    Most of the time they add something like "this effect does not affect bosses" into the room abilities description, if you read those descriptions, you will know in advance and before entering the battle
    They've actually been adding those now? That's useful. There hadn't been any use to those descriptions in a while so yeah, I stopped reading them.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    They've actually been adding those now? That's useful. There hadn't been any use to those descriptions in a while so yeah, I stopped reading them.
    Yep, they are including those now and actually LAD's fury states that it doesn't affect bosses

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    Yep, they are including those now and actually LAD's fury states that it doesn't affect bosses
    It was always mentioned on LaD’s fury description. Even when he was released
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    I wasn’t paying much attention as was auto running without loss until yesterday. Now, scream for me Eddie every few runs isn’t taking damage from other attacks... his talisman and skills do not give this ability... but after that micro update they just pushed, it seems nothing is working anyway... can’t get into the dungeon or clan boss.. just loading...............

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left