Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I´m running auto Magus/Insanity with:

Derby Demon // Ragnarok + cosmic(serenity)
    LAD // Midgards
    Domino // Niflasomething + cosmic
    Lilith // Fortune + cosmic + green

Avg 5.10.. too much, there should be room for improvement.

BUT: Occasionally Lilith might die at the last wave, not defeats until now though.

EDIT: just swapped cosmics on Lilith and she doesn´t die at all.
    Last edited by Maiden; 04-14-2020 at 01:02 PM.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Yup, I played the first three years on a 6S, the past year on an 8, and an iPad I use at home sometimes. I have never had the crashing issues that you are constantly plagued with. I know this doesn’t help you in the least, but I wanted you to know I don’t think it’s necessarily iOS related. Perhaps it’s your router, WiFi, service provider, something, I don’t know. I hope you can get it figured out, bud.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Revised my Insanity mixed class team. Average time around 2 minutes.
    Maxed global relics, all others about level 7.
    LAD - Midgard
    Gunner Minotaur - Purge, Inspiration, Past cosmic (high ATK and Magic)
    Warrior Wicker Man - fully evolved - Ragnarok and Echo cosmic
    Gunnr, Valhalla Maiden - Light and random cosmic with high ATK and Magic

Trying to work so no time to mess with talismans, but I'm happy enough to run with this for now.

EDIT: After a couple runs it slowed down and became less reliable. Not as great as I thought....
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 04-14-2020 at 02:15 PM.

OS
    Android
    I tried Banshee instead of DD since I don't have it... not working.... LAD died on second round.....

OS
    iOS
    Honestly, the fragments are more useful in the event store this time around. But for newer players, they will hopefully finish this one with at least one new Eddie. For us oldbies it's not really worth it. The only one available here that I don't have is Scream For Me. If they brought in some of the Eddies that are harder to get, i.e. Number of the Beast and Angel/Gambler, that would have been different.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Name:  BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  35.1 KB

Maradona - Valhala/Serenity
    Crimean - Forge/Serenity
    Domino - Alchemy/Penance
    Lilith - Celestial and hers T3
    fantomz-7710

Member of Bulgaria 681 clan

OS
    Android
    Maradona xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    Yup, I am on iOS and have no issues running on an iPad Pro 1st gen. I had issues with an older iOS device, but after using a slightly newer device have had no issues so far for this event. Not saying have not had issues with previous dungeons but just not this one so far.
    I have completed all class specific runs on auto, and now running through the 666 req.
    If you are using fairly recent hardware then sorry cannot shed any useful light on the issue.
    Okay.. this may be a possibility.. and I was starting to consider that device age may be a factor. (iPad Air) Quite unfortunate seeing as a new device for a silly little app would be ridiculous - everything else still functions wonderfully. But if ANYTHING on my end is the problem, this maybe it. But devices are (or were pre Covid) slated for replacement sometime this year. I'll just have to see how the rest of the year shapes up given the state of the world.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Maradona xD
    Rather, Caniggia
    Last edited by scimitar; 04-14-2020 at 09:24 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Heya... so,

Brave is listed as a reward in this dungeon. The last time I saw Braves I was very "green" indeed... think it was a Gauntlet reward, and I couldn't achieve the standing for a set. I'm at 4/6.

As is tradition for a 6-set highlight talisman, can we see 2 of these in the event store for 500 ironite? I could tell you how many times I've farmed insanity so far and how many Brave talismans have dropped for me... but it might be less painful for all involved (and less expensive, for me) if I could just purchase them.

I will be awaiting your reply while Domino and Cosmic Lilith have their own private battle over here on one corner of the screen...

Aside: If I buy a second Cosmic Pharaoh Dog Cosmic, does that give me double the standing to ask polite questions about when it is going to be fully functional? The power and fury generation bit is what I've got my eye on. Thanks!