OS
    Android

Question about Odin /Frontier

Hey Devs,
    I got a question. Will Odin be avaible in the frontier store?

Cheers

OS
    iOS
    To add to that, do we have an ETA until Live After Death Eddie arrives in the frontier store?

OS
    Android
    Hey, devs?

OS
    iOS
    No plans currently for either of those characters to go to the Frontier store! Odin is still in the Mega Store though!
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the answer. Now we k
    need to know, that we are aible to earn enough fragments for every Odin.

OS
    Android
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...and-Discussion

"All items in the Mega Store will be available for purchase until June 24th at 5pm PT. Once the mega event is over, the Odins will only be earnable as long-term Raid Boss feature rewards. We’ll provide more details on this after the Forge of Destiny event concludes."
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    iOS
    Agree with Iced Earth, thanks for the answer.

OS
    iOS
    Just a complete random guess... but I would expect them to have events mapped out so players can earn maybe 80-100K frags over the course of the event, allowing them to get 4 or 5 of the 6 Odins (120k frags needed for all of them).. and NOTHING else. So that way.. purchase is required if you want all 6 Odins and things like the Freya cosmic, etc along the way. This would be "true to form" for most events.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Just a complete random guess... but I would expect them to have events mapped out so players can earn maybe 80-100K frags over the course of the event, allowing them to get 4 or 5 of the 6 Odins (120k frags needed for all of them).. and NOTHING else. So that way.. purchase is required if you want all 6 Odins and things like the Freya cosmic, etc along the way. This would be "true to form" for most events.
    Can you remember how many fragments were available during The Awakening mega-event? I was a new player back then, and wasn't paying too much attention. Do remember there was at least one event where the frags could be farmed, I think?

I only had enough frags to buy one LoL at the end, and a full set of Vipers. Both were a huge boost to me at the time.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I can't remember for sure but I think from completing event challenges I might have had enough frags for 2 LOLs in the awakening mega event. I might have then claimed 2 from frags via event souls and I am pretty sure I bought 2 with FC.
    So personally I'd be surprised if we got enough frags via challenges/events for more than 2 Odins (maybe 3 if you skip cosmic and other store items?) at the end, but hey I could be wrong, wouldnt the first or last time.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.