Thread: eds edventure

OS
    Android

eds edventure

ok idk about anyone else but so far i cant find a consistent auto farm team for insanity anyone had any luck
    Last edited by Saints_sin; 04-14-2020 at 04:31 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hello!!! Any suggestions for the only Warrior on Madness achievement? Thank you.

OS
    Android
    For Madness, I used Alex, WLOL, Wickerman and Mercenary. I tried switching Wickerman with Wicker wolf evolved but result was similar. It was done under a minute. Between 50 and 60 seconds

OS
    Android
    By the way, you should always look at the official announcement for that kind of information. It's usually already there: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ce-at-an-Eddie

OS
    Android
    For Madness all warrior: Football Ed (Valhalla/Special), Wicker Wolf Evolved max (Rags/Avenger or echo), Wickerman max (Vipers, Serenity), Sek (midgards or trooper or whatever). Sek is replaceable I am sure.

For Insanity Farm: W Soccer Ed (Vahalla, Avenger), Wicker Wolf Evo (Rags, Serenity), S Banshee (Yggs/Cosmic), C Lilith (Nilfs/Cosmic) time is 2:45 to 3:15 average. 100% Auto after 1 mega refill. Clicking boss on final wave will improve time slightly.

You can substitute Hallowed Ed, Alex, Samurai Ed using Midgards for Soccer Ed and still get 100% auto, but the time to complete dungeon will average 4:30 to 5:30 to complete, but since speed is not an important factor, those will work as well.
    Last edited by Azile; 04-14-2020 at 08:39 PM.
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SocietyX View Post
    For Madness, I used Alex, WLOL, Wickerman and Mercenary. I tried switching Wickerman with Wicker wolf evolved but result was similar. It was done under a minute. Between 50 and 60 seconds
    can you please tell me which talismans are you using and what can I use instead of Mercenary which I don't have. Thank you. I've tried a couple of different teams but they are not very good for the achievement.

OS
    Android
    Red wicker toon and Lucifer can also be used. Do you have any troopers with Thor to help in the chalenge.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlanimas View Post
    can you please tell me which talismans are you using and what can I use instead of Mercenary which I don't have. Thank you. I've tried a couple of different teams but they are not very good for the achievement.
    For wicker man, I just picked random talisman. I was too lazy to find something better. My talismans are currently spread everywhere... thank you to Gauntlet.

Ragnarok for mercenery
    Viper on WLOL
    Steel and Banner for Alex (I selected them randomly also....)

I guess you could change mercenery to Wicker wolf evolved, ghost of christmas giving, minotaur, the count dracula or Killer beast. Madness is not really hard. I'm sure any of them would do.