iPhone - Account Will Not Load

Around 03:00 GMT on the 24th my content locked back to start. After exiting the game I only get an infinite loading loop past the Start button. I've found that only a full reinstall will correct the issue. I'm then able to play a few battles before the entire process repeats itself.

After four reinstalls I'm about ready to throw in the towel like most of the other people I know attempting to enjoy this game. This app is currently unplayable over iPhone for many users due to constant server side account issues.

Thuban-6850 / Level 51
    4* Soldier Eddie

My lvl 51 account has now reverted all the way back to the tutorial.... lost everything

Upsetting... great band / terrible game

OS
    iOS
    Ok, thanx, I won't play this game on iphone
    There are 2 kinds of people, first ones prefer Android and the second ones Apple. I chose https://iphone-mall.com/ because I use only the best.

OS
    iOS
    Been playing with iphone sunce launch, no restarts or progress lost, only 72 crashes per day but thats a prob everyone is facing
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!