OS
    Android

"Attack of the Frost Giants!"

Seriously, are the devs just pulling a big joke on us that we are simply not getting?

I mean, we have all of this new Nordic-themed content. At the forefront, we have Odin as the first Clan Raid Boss - a powerful adversary who thwarts the ill-prepared with his mighty Freeze ability. Now I am not just talking about the individual battles, I am also referring to the persistent lock-out that many players have been experiencing as of late.

In this sense, Odin quite literally freezes you out of being able to even attack him.

I already have clan members who are Iced-out of the Raid Boss battles. After only a day's worth of attacks, Odin has hurled them into a frozen wasteland (not the Frontier Dungeon, but a cold place where they cannot contribute or earn a damn thing) and they can only await until some "divine intervention" frees them from their glacial prisons. Not cool, bro...

So, is this merely the set-up for some very elaborate punchline? A twisted prelude to a character rollout for Ymir?

I know there are a lot of players feeling the chill of this unfortunate setback, and it really is no laughing matter (despite the humorous angles I am playing here). It is actually quite discouraging, and a real kick in the nads for morale. All I can do is try to laugh about it on some level, because we all know that shaking your fist and yelling at the screen accomplishes nothing...

Bonus: Alternate titles considered for this thread.

"Maiden Iceland"
    "Freeze for me, Asgard"
    "Ice Age of Innocence"
    "The Frozen Waste-Clan"
    "Inflict Permafrost 50 Times"
    "It's getting Hoth in here"
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    Android
    Honestly what has irked me the most about the raid freezes is that CS was completely unhelpful and dismissive about the issue.

The rewards are a PAID resource and frags that hand out more of that PAID resource. I don't appreciate being told "If you don't find it fun, don't play it". Especially, when I can retort "If it's horribly bugged, don't release it".
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Don’t sacrifice any toons and you won’t get locked out. It’s a bug they’re working on fixing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Don’t sacrifice any toons and you won’t get locked out. It’s a bug they’re working on fixing.
    That's only one of the many causes.

I have been locked out without saccing any toons. Raids is a dumpster fire that should not be giving out ironite until it can actually be stable.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    thats the same old crock of shite they always use, i havent sac'd any toons so it isn't that. I can get in any other dungeon fine but x just freezes out completely....
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan