Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

compendium & game updates

i know a lot of clans and players have set up base on discord which is a great place for it but i have a couple of questions for one dev in particular ceeg
    about 6 months ago you replied to a question i asked stating that an OFFICAL LOTB discord was under construction now more clans than ever are on discord i wanted to enquire where it was at after all theres not much set up as many players know now

also would it be possible if you dont set up the discord (which would be a huge mistake ) then can we get an rss feed for the compendium and patch notes so we can get them straight to servers

OS
    iOS
    Hey! We do plan on getting the Discord up and running soon. Technically it has been made, but I am making sure it is of the standard I want for the Community. So things like automatic webhooks to pull in things like Twitter (I have this working) and the Forum (if I can get it to work).

I am glad there is still a wish to have the Discord server released, so give me a little more time and I will see what can be done. Things like this tend to take a bit of a backseat when there are other things to be handled!
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    So things like automatic webhooks to pull in things like Twitter (I have this working)
    I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Discord, but that sounds like a really useful feature, especially when it comes to the Event splash-screens, and character cards you share on social media. Was that difficult to set up?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Hey! We do plan on getting the Discord up and running soon. Technically it has been made, but I am making sure it is of the standard I want for the Community. So things like automatic webhooks to pull in things like Twitter (I have this working) and the Forum (if I can get it to work).

I am glad there is still a wish to have the Discord server released, so give me a little more time and I will see what can be done. Things like this tend to take a bit of a backseat when there are other things to be handled!
    If only Support Tickets where answered so quickly!
    im glad you want to make it good quality and we know that you are a small team but a little bit of communication goes a long way wll it would take is adding a small bit at the bottom of patch notes with a small update on whats happening but thanks for the fast responce 😀😀

OS
    Android

So at least we know you're alive.

Now are you ever going to address any of the hard questions or concerns or you just going to keep answering the easy ones that have little to no impact?

Raids are a complete dumpster fire and you have ignored virtually all questions about them. The only one you addressed is the one where the community did all of the work for you.

I'm sorry but nothing in your actions leads me to believe you are an advocate like your signature suggests.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post

Now are you ever going to address any of the hard questions or concerns or you just going to keep answering the easy ones that have little to no impact?

Raids are a complete dumpster fire and you have ignored virtually all questions about them. The only one you addressed is the one where the community did all of the work for you.

I'm sorry but nothing in your actions leads me to believe you are an advocate like your signature suggests.
    I understand your concerns, MuzakMaker. As mentioned on numerous occasions, including the March 12th News Frontier, these recent and well-known issues are by no means under the radar. We will continue working every day to improve the situation. Your continued patience and support is appreciated during this time.
    Ceeg

OS
    Android
    I understand your concerns, MuzakMaker. As mentioned on numerous occasions, including the March 12th News Frontier, these recent and well-known issues are by no means under the radar. We will continue working every day to improve the situation. Your continued patience and support is appreciated during this time.
    Except for there hasn't been any acknowledgment on a lot of issues and since CS tickets are not being addressed in FIFO manner those of us who have had errors not related to payments are left out in the cold with ZERO information.

How hard is it when you are making any of these pointless posts to just say "we've added this to the list of things to look at"? In my experience that never happens (like when you lied about forwarding a colour-blind issue to the dev team, Kaz confirmed that the issue I mentioned never reached them), so it would at least be nice to know the concern is ignored and not just buried in the ever growing list of issues in this game.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Since it's being talking about compendium,

I want to suggest the addition of the "Specific characters Cosmics" that have been launched so far in the talisman section or special section, i already lost count and unfortunately i believe there will be a lot more added in the future, making the normal cosmics almost obsolete.

RavenPaladin
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post

Can you blame them for not answering you? You are deliberately inflammatory towards community support from your recent posts. You actually said that you actually try to annoy them to get their attention. I imagine most people ignore you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoW View Post
    Since it's being talking about compendium,

I want to suggest the addition of the "Specific characters Cosmics" that have been launched so far in the talisman section or special section, i already lost count and unfortunately i believe there will be a lot more added in the future, making the normal cosmics almost obsolete.
    Hey Hugo! Just to clarify, you want the Character specific Cosmic Talismans on the Compendium but linked to the Character or the Set Effect? If this is your suggestion, I believe this is exactly the plan with the Compendium. The team members working on the compendium have a whole list of things to continually keep adding to it!
    Ceeg