Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Dungeon Difficulty & Drop Rate Feedback

I can live with the fact that my relics level and my roster isn't high enough to clear Insanity levels. Some day... But, if you advertise some talisman dropping from dungeons, it would be nice to get some even if we can't farm Insanity.. For example, I'm over 666 runs of Eddie's adventure - Madness. Not one Brave drop as of now. Same thing for the one before (Einherjar's Path?). No Forge in over 400 runs. I know, I know, this is random... It just feels like being lied when nothing drops. Also if your drop % is infinitesimal can you tell us so we don't bother about it. Thanks.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    This post is more for a quick search on this topic.
    And one more thing: earlier I did not pay attention, but SoT can also disappear. For example, the previous dungeon. You turned on auto, there are connection errors between fights in the animation, which are fixed right there (most often the image changes). Be sure that the sand for battle has passed through your fingers.
    You were charged a double price

OS
    Android
    Thank you for this thread, I am sure it will help a lot in monitoring and pointing out problems of any kind in the game

Oh, and just a kind reminder, not that I cannot find teams to face the issue,but..Odin doing six turns in a row and one shoting 3/4 of the team is NOT cool anymore.

Thanks
    Last edited by trooper206; 04-18-2020 at 12:26 PM. Reason: correction
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    This post is more for a quick search on this topic.
    And one more thing: earlier I did not pay attention, but SoT can also disappear. For example, the previous dungeon. You turned on auto, there are connection errors between fights in the animation, which are fixed right there (most often the image changes). Be sure that the sand for battle has passed through your fingers.
    You were charged a double price
    Yep, anytime you get a server disconnect when any resource is spent (ironite, gold, SoB, SoT, SoW) you can get double charged. That is what I tried to work through with Ceeg in a ticket when he called me a liar, and then refused to even research the issue.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    With this current event for the Clans, my challenges for me are not appearing, even with a reinstall and connected to strong WiFi.
    4-19-20 9:36 AM

-GC

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactic Cosmos View Post
    With this current event for the Clans, my challenges for me are not appearing, even with a reinstall and connected to strong WiFi.
    4-19-20 9:36 AM

-GC
    Yes, the game is unplayable today and yesterday was the same, not sure how we are going to be able to complete the 25k runs and I haven't seen any communication from the devs stating that they are going to extend the event or something

OS
    Android
    Add today to the list.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    - All the LOL levels are fine, including Xi-XV.
    NO, THEY ARE NOT!

See here:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...p-Ticket-49197

This shit freezes on the 4th wave.
    It's been reported in December and nothing's been done! Unbelievable!

OS
    Android
    I havent had that problem but other clanmates had that problem it seemed to be triggered by one toon in particular, I dont know off hand. Once they changed toons the problem disappeared.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Which only reinforces the theory that the game freezing is more related to particular character combinations being used.
    The game badly needs more testing in this department. You can't just assume that it will always work just because it works with one setup.
    But what's worse is that players report these issues and they get ignored for months. How can that be?