OS
    Android

[Devs] How rare is Powerslave awakening shard?

Would it be possible to have a table somewhere that breaks down the drop chances/rarity of Awakening shards in general and specifically for the Powerslave dungeon much like we have for the souls?

So far I've run 7 keys and only gotten 1 awakening shard and if that is how it's supposed to be then the cost in sot and FC to keep buying keys is insanely high. Add to that that the dungeon is still incredibly slow and constantly freezes and to be honest I don't see my Horus being fully awakend any time in the near future.

With regard to the slow downs, I have a suspicion it's when all members of both teams have shields running (I've also noticed this happens with Ferryman a lot, so think his lantern animation may also be a problem)

OS
    Android
    How many runs per key are you getting? Post your team perhaps.

A good team should fly through power slave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post
    How many runs per key are you getting? Post your team perhaps.

A good team should fly through power slave.
    I get the same issue as Jeano. It's not the team, per-se, the game simply grinds to a ridiculously slow pace, as if you were running on auto x0.25 ... can't handle the number of whizzy animations and effects?!

Simply frustrating.
    Leaping about in the Frogs of War
    Grinding since Sep '19

OS
    Android
    turn the effects down to low in the settings? or is it a very old phone/tablet? My team can run that place at about 50s - 1:10 range no problem with no slows or lag. also i saw a few awakening shards drop last night
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

I managed to get 3 shards from 2 keys on the last two days, still need 2 more... gonna try another key soon.

OS
    Android
    I'll try that, I think quality settings are on Auto atm. My phones only a year old and everything else runs fast on it.

OS
    Android
    Over time, those unique awakening shards tend to be around 1-2% each run. Low enough for RNG to screw you over, but with enough runs, you'll eventually get a few of them.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    For example, I was doing the latest challenge and saw 1 drop on my second or third run. Pure RNG, but yes, they "can" drop.

OS
    iOS
    I did about 40 runs on a key during the recent event. Got 1. So they're dropping but as above, it's just straight RNG luck.