Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    And if I was going to change anything about the current raid set up, I would expand the SoB limit. Sucks to be locked out for half the week and still have just as much resource as someone who waited 15 hours.

With a currenr refresh rate that low, if you have players waiting for it to fill up to max (say 5 or 10 SoB) they are going to be actively hurting their clan anyways. It'd would be nice to not have all that locked out time wasted.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    From the very beginning, there is little room to really "multiplay" Odin in the way that is currently designed. There is such an uncertainty every time you go in, sometimes as ppl already said, you enter waiting for an almost dead Odin and he is at his full health, and vice-versa. Yes, players must communicate better to reduce these situations but let be honest the clan chat doesn´t allow a fluid communication and depending on third apps like discord brings as many solutions as new problems...

Soooooooo maybe the game itself could have a better info interface inside the Raid section, it could say "Odin is currently under attack" or something... but if the "bar life lag" problem is not going to be fixed, for me the best idea is just reset Odin X after every battle and grant rewards according dmg.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    @Muzakmaker bugs proper need to take precedence over something like this, and I think Support agrees based on the number of times they have explained this to me when I complain about the Pharaoh Dog Cosmic not working. So, we should get you in and playing before we worry about automatic refreshes.

This all may be a consideration after X, Y, and Z are addressed, and after we circle back through the alphabet and get to about M.

Expanding the SoB also sounds like a good idea to me. Especially when the game is giving them away in monthly bundles and they’re dropping from clan challenges. Even for those of us fortune enough to have a working Odin, it could be frustrating to wait hours for that timer to tick down (or think you have hours before you need to play) only to have “free” SoB cap you and miss out on refresh time.

Finally, you’re right: Support should not cater to only the strongest players. I still maintain that any of these changes would cater to everybody.

Sorry, mate. I had to edit this post ^^ because the first time I missed one of your replies in the flurry.

@Maiden yours is also a good idea, and I think I’ve seen versions of it thrown around our discord chat. Knowing when Odin is being attacked would certainly be a plus. I am advocating for a little more, because I don’t think this solves the “assigning cleanup duty” issue... but I would welcome it all the same.

P.S. Your seat is still warm.
    Last edited by Puntwothree; 04-17-2020 at 03:29 PM.

OS
    iOS
    A small, personal clear bonus and an “Odin is being attacked” notification together could satisfy me almost as well as Option #3, automatic reset.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    a few opptions
    1 return odins hp to what it was before the patch update
    2. add how much hp he has on the screen at the bottom
    3. will there be an expanison for an odin XI-XV where we battle odin awakened + allys for even greater rewards (personally think this would be great)

OS
    Android
    The other option is just kill Odin outright and you wouldnt need to worry about low health Odins.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The other option is just kill Odin outright and you wouldnt need to worry about low health Odins.
    true but before the patch he had an extra 4 million i think health which made even lower health odins worth the effort they could also sort the scaling system for damage = points

OS
    Android
    Yeah, screw those who don't have clans filled with active members with strong members. /S

I feel like this is such a bad attitude that ignores a majority of the player base. Since a lot of us long term players or whales are in a select few clans if we shouldn't be adding yet another barrier between us and the newer or less devoted players.

If you are that attached to the idea that you should always be attacking a full health Odin (which really defeats the point of a CLAN activity) why not look at the low health Odin as an effct for not meeting your goal and now even you have something to work towards.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    just wait until clan wars become a thing then the barriers will really hit

OS
    iOS
    This only highlights the problem.

No one should be discouraged from playing the game. The only way to get the full Odin suite of rewards (individual & clan) is to kill a fresh Odin dead. I don’t want anyone in my clan to start thinking they shouldn’t attack a fresh Odin any more than I want them to think they should be obligated to attack an Odin in the red. I want them to feel like they are helping any time they choose to participate. (And I want them to earn the best individual rewards they are able to earn and participate whenever they can.)

Refreshing Odin addresses this concern.
    Last edited by Puntwothree; 04-17-2020 at 05:15 PM. Reason: grammar
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.