Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    Haha. So Muzak basically is noise?

I have to say that improves my opinion of you.

My Sig, if you hadn’t noticed, is basically a self-effacing admission that my thoughts are a mess, but read carefully and there are some good ideas in there.
    Similarly my signature addresses the fact that I've gained the reputation of being a "yelly boi" as one other player called it but has anyone asked why that old man is yelling at the cloud.

I do fully understand your stance, I just firmly disagree that group effort should be reworked because the group aspect is causing problems.

There are plenty of things that do need to be fixed about raids. People getting locked out, blood disappearing (purportedly fixed but I haven't heard from players if that worked), chat needs to be overhauled, there should be a way to tell if someone is currently in the raid, and probably many more things.

Once all that has been settled maybe then we can look into addressing Odin's health if a lot of clans still have issues with cooperating.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I said that auto-update is perhaps what we need. Now I think that everything is correct. The current system encourages clan collaboration. There are questions about scaling rewards from damage, but here everything is simple - clear Odin completely. There are several things that can help you achieve results.
    I will say the most obvious: Odin X is played only by those who clean it completely, the rest - IX

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    Fair, mostly. I just want it on the record that I am neither whining nor complaining about the faulty chair. I’m just making reasonable suggestions about how it might be made less faulty.

Whining and complaining without offering suggestions is an idea I feel neither of us could get behind.
    True, I did not mean to say you were whining and complaining, simply that we both easily could have done so but instead went to the dedicated place to voice our concerns with the faultiness of the chair.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    I said that auto-update is perhaps what we need. Now I think that everything is correct. The current system encourages clan collaboration. There are questions about scaling rewards from damage, but here everything is simple - clear Odin completely. There are several things that can help you achieve results.
    I will say the most obvious: Odin X is played only by those who clean it completely, the rest - IX
    We shouldn't discourage others from playing X if they can't solo it. Maybe they just need all 3 of their sands or they coordinate with other players and between all of their sands they can clear an Odin or 2. Both of which would be easier if we didn't have to resort to outside methods to collaborate.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Besides the loss of clan raid points, clearing an Odin above 60% health give nice rewards. So if someone loses due to wrong team/talis setup or the missed button it isnt a big deal to clear above 60%.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post
    Agree 100% with this and rewards should be based on the % of damage you do to him with bonus rewards for finishing him off dead.

However, this does not fix or address the numerous issues present when 2 players enter and fight at same time because what happens is 1 player goes in, fights him from 100% to 0%. Meanwhile, while he was doing this, another player entered, did 20% damage and wiped. First player then gets rewards based on doing 80% damage instead of the 100%.

That mechanic is also a serious issue.
    That's absolutely true... there are plenty of issues in the raids especially what you mentioned about two people going in at the same time. I just thought changing the points to be proportional to damage could be the easiest thing to change right now until a better system is in place.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    That's absolutely true... there are plenty of issues in the raids especially what you mentioned about two people going in at the same time. I just thought changing the points to be proportional to damage could be the easiest thing to change right now until a better system is in place.
    it's not true. You easily may check it with your clanmates - enter at the same time, the first make 100K damage, the second make 10.5M damage. And each of you receive different rewards according damage dealt.
    But the health of Odin will be counted by the damage of the player who entered the last. So it's better the strong player enter the last.
    John-2692

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    it's not true. You easily may check it with your clanmates - enter at the same time, the first make 100K damage, the second make 10.5M damage. And each of you receive different rewards according damage dealt.
    But the health of Odin will be counted by the damage of the player who entered the last. So it's better the strong player enter the last.
    I don’t think it matters who entered last... only who exited last. But if the combined damage is equal to or greater than 100%, neither factor should matter... Odin should come back fresh.

This is one coordination trick to get around the faulty chair that is Odin. But it requires people to be in the same time zones (or at least similar...) which is not always the case...
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.