Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Nothing much to add but to share the general unhappiness about this 25k runs in 6 days... just one plain dumb run after another after another... You were doing so much better in previous events, sad. And you said you had to cancel one event in April because it was too much? this is not? ...Hope you reconsider.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Agreed. This event is ridiculous with the server stability. I have only been able to do about 1200 dungeon runs since the event started and have wasted 2 Frozen keys so far cause set up dungeon on a key for while I sleep and key got wasted. I should have been able to do at least 3000 runs by now given the rate of run speed.

Seriously, how the hell will I do 25,000 runs before the event ends??? I need to do 3500 runs per 24 hours to get this thing finished.

Our clan is not even half way done yet! If the damn servers would stay up for more than 30 minutes without having to be reset or whatever it is you devs are doing, we would have already buried this event!

How about this, every time you "reset" the servers (New Game Data is Available), you give every clan 500 runs and 1 Frozen Wastelands key per person.

Oh and by now it is fairly obvious, Clan Challenges completely screw your servers. Test confirmed. You need to upgrade from Windows 98.
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post
    Agreed. This event is ridiculous with the server stability. I have only been able to do about 1200 dungeon runs since the event started and have wasted 2 Frozen keys so far cause set up dungeon on a key for while I sleep and key got wasted. I should have been able to do at least 3000 runs by now given the rate of run speed.

Seriously, how the hell will I do 25,000 runs before the event ends??? I need to do 3500 runs per 24 hours to get this thing finished.

Our clan is not even half way done yet! If the damn servers would stay up for more than 30 minutes without having to be reset or whatever it is you devs are doing, we would have already buried this event!

How about this, every time you "reset" the servers (New Game Data is Available), you give every clan 500 runs and 1 Frozen Wastelands key per person.

Oh and by now it is fairly obvious, Clan Challenges completely screw your servers. Test confirmed. You need to upgrade from Windows 98.
    The fact that you were able to do 1200 astounds me. I've barely broken 100. I get 10mins at a time in game max.

I do understand that they plan things out in advance and it can be difficult to rework things when things go wrong and the next few events relied on those going well. But to solider on without adjusting is just going to make the errors compound.

I'm hoping that this radio silence is just them resting on the weekend and that they will regroup, meet up, and have a solution for us by EOD tomorrow.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    We've just hit the 7k barrier.....great going by our clan considering all the instability and connection issues
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    We've just hit the 7k barrier.....great going by our clan considering all the instability and connection issues
    We hit rn the 2k... I really don't know how we should be able to get to 10k imagine 25...

OS
    Android
    Our clan has an issue with missing Vanquisher Frags also currently. All our members are missing 600 frags.

We have done enough challenges to have earned 16,000 frags with 14,000 left to go, but we all have 15,400 frags. We have checked the math and all our members are missing those 600 frags.

We are emailing tickets regarding this, but thought I would mention here also in case other clans are missing frags as well and do not realize it yet.
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    iOS
    I just wanted to point out that for me at least, last night and today the server seems to be performing better.
    I was able to run a key overnight and have another going today without interruptions.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Jealous, I was not able to run my key for even an hour last night.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Jealous, I was not able to run my key for even an hour last night.
    I've found that it runs fine, but you have to babysit it 'cause of the occasional connection blip.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I've found that it runs fine, but you have to babysit it 'cause of the occasional connection blip.
    Which defeats the whole purpose of auto play doesn't it? This morning was the first time in a while I could actually make it through an entire key while autoplaying but then had a connection error right after I finished.

While an hour is better than 10 minutes, there is still plenty of room for improvement.

MuzakMaker-3591