Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    It's not just the 25K runs in the time limit that gets me, it's that there were a ton of individual achievements that took me all weekend to clear out due to server issues.
    So those finally get cleared up and look at 5 days to do all of these runs? Even if our clan had the resources it's just such a poor goal.
    Clan should bring people together, but I know my clan has a ton of newer people in it. Up until now I've gone the extra mile with sac events spending 40 million gold or grinding levels to hit our goals and get the newer players some nice rewards, but I can't do 15K runs myself.
    I've always been OK with grinding an insane amount for a new toon, but there is no point even trying on this one. Didn't do the math on how many keys we'd need, but I feel this even was designed ONLY to clear out everyones key inventory.

OS
    Android
    The fastest easiest dungeon is wasteland. You can get a good amount of battles per key if the game will cooperate.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    All event challenges fullfilled… no Viking Invader Eddie for me...

Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2020.04.22_22.35.28.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  45.4 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    All event challenges fullfilled… no Viking Invader Eddie for me...

Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2020.04.22_22.35.28.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  45.4 KB
    Yes, many of our clan members are missing 600 frags with all challenges completed. Been missing them for days now and no response from devs or tickets and no compensation package either, so cannot buy the T3 and toon for a lot of us.

But sure, release another event into this bug filled mess. GG NF Devs...GG.
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    Android
    ticket? my last ticket took over 5 weeks… will be in shop for FC before

edit: this time answer and solution in just 20 min.
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 04-23-2020 at 10:53 AM.

OS
    Android
    My overall thoughts about the event (I know, they are really important and you need to know them yes...:P)

//On the bright side:

-I liked the amount/variation of challenges. There were several things to do and also the rewards were nicely escalated. 1k,2k,3k,5k etc giving you something more "tangible" to reach in every step was nice.

-The rewards according to the number of fragments given were ok, again I liked how escalated.

-It was quite open. 25k too many runs? Maybe. But it was open to you in which dungeon to run it, and it that way was quite easy/plain, just run it. But well, you also could say it was boring...

-Chance to get a dedicated Talisman and a new toon.

-Strong compensation pack and acknowledgment from Devs Team.

//On the Dark side:

-We all know, servers and general mess up... If we hadnīt had so many troubles at the very beginning of the event I strongly believe we would have gotten a totally better perception of the Event.

The totally mess up with the playability for more than 2 days in a row not only burnt out people but also fired up the "fears of missing out " the new char. 25k was no joke in terms of perception. In terms of strategies, 850 runs per player in a 30 clan wasnīt too crazy for some people but for another group, it was too much for something doable in 6 days. Again, Imo if we had had everything running smoothly from the start, the achievements would have gotten away faster and we would have thought with more clarity if it was doable or not.

-Mess up communication, I know, from the very beginning the Team told us there was a CP incoming. Not knowing when or in which was coming didnīt help to mitigate the "fears" and impatience.

-Lack of opportunities at the Store. For one reason or another, the store fell short in Frags options. If you were close to the 25k runs but didnīt reach the maximum goal you couldnīt have too many options in which to spend your earned frags on. On the other hand the same result. If you had accomplished the 25k and get the CP, you ended up with a lot of extra (very welcome indeed) frags but not too much in which spend those ones. So, maybe a little more variation at the store it had been more motivation in order to accomplish the event if you werenīt in a powerful clan. Again welcome the CP though, thanks for that. Converting everything to precious souls frags feels rather disappointing after doing such a great effort.

-If you already had most of the frontier achivements done or keys spent by the time the event was launched... you were left with just a few options to run keys... I well, in other words, u kinda hate Wasteland xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    my opinion on what i learned with this event....

When a large event is launched, the entire game WILL be F'd up. This has a longstanding history of proof. They launch a large event, the iOS users cant get in, or we are all locked out for 2 days of constant disconnects and lag, or the events dont count, or... on and on and on. IF THEY RELEASE AN EVENT THAT WILL LAST 7 DAYS, ASSUME YOU ONLY HAVE ABOUT 4-5 DAYS TO COMPLETE IT. why does everyone try and finish the event in the final hour and always fall short? You all *SHOULD* know that you are going to lose a day or 2 to the companies ineptitude, plan for it!

With that knowledge in hand, and considering the compensation pack they gave us this time... I guess the moral of the story is "why try?" We completed the events entirely, WELL before the end of the event. Now we have 15k of useless frags that we cant spend (ok most people have 3k left after buying EVERYTHING offered in the store, I have 8k left). You know what would be nice??? Maybe add a large IRONITE purchase for the frags so we can recover the ironite we spent on SoT for all the frontier keys that we OBVIOUSLY didnt need to run. Fail your way to success i guess!

On top of that, I took the initial event release at face value. I had a saved Arena medal soul and I decided I would use it to get a viking cosmic. that way at the end of the event I could either buy a second cosmic or spend the remaining 5000 frags on Blood and other items in the store. So I guess just screw me for using my Arena soul? I'll gladly buy that Arena Gold medal back in return for 5000 of these useless extra frags that we have now.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    While it's true it's become standard to plan on the game being unplayable for days at a time. That should not be on us to work around it.

Those who are determining length of the events should be the ones either tacking on days or adjusting the goals. Not the players.

While there are clans that can easily complete it 3 days, they're the outliers. I would suspect it was only a minority of clans who hit 25K.

Of course maybe it was the intention all along to create an event only possible for the top of the top to hit 25K and all other clans were expected to pour another $100 plus in to the game if they wanted all the goodies.

We just won't know as we never get that kind of feedback or transparency from the NF team.

Edit: It definitely felt weird to just have extra frags even after buying Ed, 2 T3s, all the Forge Frags, Awakening Shards, and the Norse shards. Especially when my clan worked hard to get Ed and a T3 while clans that didn't come anywhere close had an Ed basically handed to them.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 04-24-2020 at 08:11 PM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591