Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    LOL X, yes X, counts as a frontier dungeon.. at least for the individual challenges.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    This one took a little while to put together, for obvious reasons...

UPDATE: I made a huge mistake with my original post sorry. It is not possible to earn the new Invader Eddie without achieving the 25 Frontier Runs with your clan, or spending money buying fragments. On the charitably named positive side... if you manage to do the impossible, you'll be able to afford both Invader and the T3 cosmic.

Best of luck everyone, you'll need it.

Name:  Apr-CosmicVoyage.png
Views: 490
Size:  98.4 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 04-18-2020 at 08:29 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    My excel says that only 30 000 Vanquisher Fragments available as a maximum
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Event dungeons counts for timerift
    Eddie's Edventure is counting towards the individual frontier runs challenge but not the clan frontier runs challenge for some unknown reason

Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    This one took a little while to put together, for obvious reasons...

The 25k Frontier Dungeon challenge appears incredibly demanding. Thankfully, if your clan is able to reach 15k, and all the other challenges, that will give you enough Vanquisher Fragments to afford the new Invader Eddie and the T3 Cosmic. Make sure your clan plans to reach that milestone, and anything extra you manage will be a nice bonus. Now is the time to explore those frontier dungeons you've been putting off. Best of luck everyone!
    I wish that's true. 30k - 6k = 24k... you can't get Viking Invader Eddie without the ridicoulous 25k frontier dungeon run challenge.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    My excel says that only 30 000 Vanquisher Fragments available as a maximum
    Damn it, you're right. I accidentally had an extra 0 in one of my off-screen columns... damn it. Have updated my previous post. Sorry about the false hope everyone.

So, updates... It is IMPOSSIBLE to get Invader Eddie without either doing the 25k Frontier runs or buying fragments. This just went from "difficult, but doable" to just sucking an awful lot. Devs, might be worth increasing the event duration.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 04-18-2020 at 08:30 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    @Leviathan, I have chosen the worst possible moment to change clans and will now be short on fragments because of this silly CLAN requirement of 100 or 250 passes for the entire clan...

Clan is nicely coordinated and they put pulled the break on clearing challenges for my sake, but 1 person can do it in no time....

From what I understood, these rewards won't be claimable for me as I weren't in the clan when they finished them.

What about this scenario where one is on a cooldown and was not a member of another clan at the moment the event launched?

There was no prior warning about this event launch or event, so could you possibly rethink the way clan rewards are handled- perhaps to let the user do it himself or clan do it again?

Thanks for reading this!
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Thank you for fixing the Dog's cosmic talisman. It's a wonderful thing now. However I have to agree w the first comment. 25k Frontier Battles is a lot

OS
    Android
    Would love to play this morning but the servers seem to have other ideas. Good thing this isn't an event that revolves around grinding a lot.

Oh wait... it is.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    even more taking into account that the game is unplayable with overloaded servers

OS
    Android
    After struggling to open the game for 3 hours, game finally opened. Played skull quests and two Odin battles and game kicked me out. Best part? Just got the compensation pack so full sot and sob in the account.

Edit - Okay it is working now.
    Last edited by Phoenix-7282; 04-18-2020 at 05:04 PM.