Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hey,Devs,25K runs is really overwhelming task and with this crash rate it goes to impossible.
    Last edited by fantomz; 04-18-2020 at 10:22 PM.
    fantomz-7710

Member of Bulgaria 681 clan

OS
    iOS
    I have to agree that the lag and delays and restarts (I'm assuming the lag/crash/new game data/force quits are restarts of some kind) are making it very difficult to complete dungeon runs. I purchased a mega refill before lunch and just realized that I still have 3/4 of the ironite remaining 4 hours later.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    really... if i can play without a crash or freezing i can say if is possible or no.
    arena is impossible to play..
    i can do 2 or 3 runs and after the game need restart...
    the problem is the quests for clans... yesterday the game was so fine .....

OS
    Android
    Cmon guys.... normal clans can make like 2K dungeon runs a day, if everything worked probably 12/14k runs are made... and by the end of this everyone is drained out of ironite from refills, and probably need to buy from money the remaining frags anyway.
    This is basically a 2week event in 6 days, and surely there will be overlapping of the remaining event list.
    This is getting way too abusive in a sensitive time like this, that even the servers are not holding up to this greedy line of gradually scaling up the bar event after event, the bar is breaking.

OS
    Android
    You need to fix this talisman description to avoid surprises. It does not work on Viking unless he is fully awakened. You only needed to put one word there.

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2020-04-19 at 02.24.54.jpeg
Views: 438
Size:  146.9 KB

OS
    Android
    25k runs in 7 days is just too much.
    You need all 30 members doing a 120 runs per day. Which is like 2-3 keys based on user level (or one frozen wasteland key)
    Now combine this with connection errors. I was getting loading spinner thing for 4-5 seconds after every run yesterday, now I can't even do a run. Constant hangs freezes whatever.
    My suggestion is either reduce required amount to something like 15k runs or increase duration to atleast 2 weeks.

OS
    Android
    Shut this game down, recode it and...buy more servers!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by julesawdupin View Post
    25k runs in 7 days is just too much.
    You need all 30 members doing a 120 runs per day. Which is like 2-3 keys based on user level (or one frozen wasteland key)
    Now combine this with connection errors. I was getting loading spinner thing for 4-5 seconds after every run yesterday, now I can't even do a run. Constant hangs freezes whatever.
    My suggestion is either reduce required amount to something like 15k runs or increase duration to atleast 2 weeks.

Yes, it's simply unreasonable at the best of times. The Einhejar's Path event, before the repeatable clan achievements were removed, only asked for 10k runs. That event had a similar duration, and was far more accessible for most players since the event dungeon had a Normal mode. 10,000 runs was reasonable under those circumstances, and there was enough wiggle-room for more active players to make up for their less active clanmates. There is no wiggle-room with this event, as 14k/30k of the event fragments hidden behind the final three frontier achievements. The previous Clan Sacrifice event was a step in the right direction compared with the last month's sacrifice, adding in a couple of intermediary goals, allowing more people to earn some rewards, instead of only a few clans able to earn everything.

While I don't mind the extra incentive to finish off some of the frontier dungeon achievements, it's hard not to think of previous events such as the 2019 Cyborg Monday dungeon which had to be modified and extended for similar reasons.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Another day,same situation.The only thing that works properly in this game are the pop-up windows.Shame

Edit:And guess what,reload time is back to "normal"again.
    Last edited by fantomz; 04-19-2020 at 07:54 AM.
    fantomz-7710

Member of Bulgaria 681 clan

OS
    Android
    And the timer between dungeons runs is back to 10 seconds making this event even "easier"
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan