Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Yes! I thought this as soon at the event started, and I´m actually hitting some cosmic talisman challenges, but I´ve been told that some for most regular players hitting cosmics its too hard/slow cos of the natural 5* required. And the same with some other frontier keys. So that the reason a lot of ppl are choosing wasteland according to good balance between difficulty and SoT value. I personally don´t like at all wasteland but hey, if it helps. go for them.
    too hard/slow lmfao thats only for the players who dont have the toons too pull it off hardest is magus but the rest are fairly quick

OS
    iOS
    Well @maiden, Wasteland only costs 10 SoT, is unlimited, lasts for 8 hours, and can be completed in well under 30 seconds. Hard to beat those stats with a Frontier Key.

But yeah, I kinda loathe it all the same...

It's hard to like Barren, Cold, and a Couple of Bricks.

EDIT: On second thought, Viking Ed. might hail from there. Seems like a hint.
    Last edited by Puntwothree; 04-21-2020 at 05:03 PM.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    Well @maiden, Wasteland only costs 10 SoT, is unlimited, lasts for 8 hours, and can be completed in well under 30 seconds. Hard to beat those stats with a Frontier Key.

But yeah, I kinda loathe it all the same...

It's hard to like Barren, Cold, and a Couple of Bricks.

EDIT: On second thought, Viking Ed. might hail from there. Seems like a hint.
    I´m vegetarian, give me some bricks (?) Ahhh those Vikings, they can eat you alive if let them (?)
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    viking ed should be in the fragments like cyborg

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    too hard/slow lmfao thats only for the players who dont have the toons too pull it off hardest is magus but the rest are fairly quick
    To be fair, I was the one telling that to Maiden. Not because I can't play it but because WHEN I tried it, back then, I had only one natural 5* for the class I was given. I understand this may look stupid for vet players but sometimes we forget about the new players starting out. Most clans are made with a great variety of players and that was said only for helping our more casual ones.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    25,000 isn’t too high, the 6 day time frame is too short. We shouldn’t have to run game/devices 10-12 hours a day or overnight...
    Maybe during quarantine people have more time, but if work and life were normal, this game shouldn’t have to be played for hours upon hours. Extend it out for 2 weeks.
    Having a lot of time to play isn’t putting in hard work to the game, it’s just running the game hours upon hours on auto play. It’s a time issue.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    25,000 isn’t too high, the 6 day time frame is too short. We shouldn’t have to run game/devices 10-12 hours a day or overnight...
    Maybe during quarantine people have more time, but if work and life were normal, this game shouldn’t have to be played for hours upon hours. Extend it out for 2 weeks.
    Having a lot of time to play isn’t putting in hard work to the game, it’s just running the game hours upon hours on auto play. It’s a time issue.
    Nah, It's not impossible, certainly it's something doable.

It's just not fun.

Most clans don't have 15-20 ppl that take this game as their second job... surely there will be an small percentage of clans that will achieve it. Out of these few, I believe in other clans there will be many frustrated players with 1000-2000 frontier runs that will be angry at clanmmates by not contributing enough... some will end up quitting thee gamee out of frustration, others will do it after realizing this is plainly "not fun". No joy in the game anymore.

OS
    Android
    Wheres the compesitionpack?

2 Days left, my Clan was only able to do 9k runs by now cuz server issues. Will you reduce the needed runs like before or what is the plan?
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 04-22-2020 at 11:08 AM.

OS
    iOS
    you just need active clan members & ironite. you can literally do it in your sleep. Just load up & run frozen wasteland when u go to bed & hopefully the crashes won't get u. I've run 2 consecutive nights without problem. If it works it's cool if not I don't stress because there's nothing i can do about game bugs & I don't stress about it. There's no need to treat it like a second job

Quote Originally Posted by Bartman9999 View Post
    Nah, It's not impossible, certainly it's something doable.

It's just not fun.

Most clans don't have 15-20 ppl that take this game as their second job... surely there will be an small percentage of clans that will achieve it. Out of these few, I believe in other clans there will be many frustrated players with 1000-2000 frontier runs that will be angry at clanmmates by not contributing enough... some will end up quitting thee gamee out of frustration, others will do it after realizing this is plainly "not fun". No joy in the game anymore.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    I´m vegetarian, give me some bricks (?) Ahhh those Vikings, they can eat you alive if let them (?)
    Our clan members, contrary to popular belief, do not eat people.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan